ages of bun owners

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm 19, going on 20 in october. Barney being myfirst rabbit experience then... I have had rabbits for 2 months... orshould I correct and just say rabbit?

But he is adorable

Oooooooooooohhh!!

I want that Barney!

I can't believe how young some of you are. You're more mature than many adults I work with.

-Carolyn

I'm 20, I got Megan and Peppy when I was 19 :)

Which means! It's Megans birthday in 6 days!

I forgot to add that I have five bunns andIlove them all so much. BTW, I am calling somepeople about hay and I was wondering if an "alfalfa and grass mix"would be ok:?. I'm not all that experienced, I just want tomake sure I take the best care possible! Thank youall. It's cool to see that there are so many people my agethat are into animals!

-Jay

Carolyn wrote:
Oooooooooooohhh!!

I want that Barney!

-Carolyn

*tsk* *tsk* carolyn, we've been *over* this! he's mine! you know the rule. its kinda like the animal's creed.

1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours.

it was written by a dog owner, but it applies to bunnies too :D and itproves that all bunnies on this board belong to me unless they'rebroken (which none of them are)

With all the talk of theft to my poor sweetinnocent Sir Barnard, he will be removed to a secure area and allfuture photography / video recording will go unpublished.

I'm 24... and Mr. Wiggles, our first rabbit hasbeen with us about 2 months now. I've wanted a rabbit since I was about13, butif it weren't for my 5 year old son I probably neverwould have actually done it, and I'm so glad we did. So in thishousehold.... we're 27, 24, 5 and 3 :D

Megan

snaphappy14 wrote:
If I may ask, what are the ages of all bun owners? :cool:

snap happy
29, have had buns pretty much my life time. started showing a greaterinterest in learning more bout them when i was in the 5th grade anddecided i'd do a report on them. Can't stop me now i checkout info left and right LOLi have a nice huge 3 ring binder thatconstantly collects bunny info;)oh i forgot to mention

Hello my name is gabby and i'm a rabbit addict

I'm 16 and I've had bunnys since i was 13 or 14,but right now i dont have any cuz one was killed and the other one imhaving to give away since we're moving and hes in Germany and i'mnot...so i plan on Adopting another bun from the nearby rabbit rescuesometime soon!:D

I'm 22 and had my first bunny at 9, she wascalled Rosie, who then had 9 kits in 2 litters. After Rosiedied I didn't get another one (Dad'sdecision, notmine)until I got Henry on my 22nd birthday from my partnerDan, who is 29 btw:).Two months later, we saw Max in a petshop and just couldn't leave her so we bought her too... and if I carryon going into these darn shops, we may end up with a warren full ofthem! ;):D

Latest posts

Back