ages of bun owners

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amended:

I'm 25 years old and have had bunnies since I was about 10 years old.

25... had bunnies since a week before Easter thisyear when Tramp and Pigeon found my husband and I wandering the streetsaimlessly and voted to take us in and allow us to be their slavesLOL.

On a side note.. my husband had to leave town today and was telling mebefore he left that I couldn't ignore all the dogs to play with thebunnies the whole time he was gone. I tried to explain to himthat I only ignored the dogs that can't play nice with the bunnies whenthey are out but he wasn't buying it. *sigh* Guessit's time to try and balance my playtime with all my critters again.

-Cheryl

I am 43 & first time bunny owner last month...feeling old though compared to the majority of the posters here!

Cupcake was purchased for my daughter who is 11 &wanted a rabbit for years... nowI am addicted& not sure who's bunny she is anymore ! :):):)

I'm 26....had Mr. Peabody for almost a yearnow! Like Megan if it wasn't for my 4 yr old we might nothave gotten him. I'm so glad we did though!!

Shannon

OMG, I laughed my &^%% off when I readthe "It's mine" post-I think the one line "If I am chewing it, itsmine" can be a slogan for Jezebel and Jade!

oh right, my age

33 so far this year :p

Cher

Im 37 will be 38 Nov 22 I got my first bunny30Sept this year she's only just about 3 months old My hubby is 24 yeahyeah yeah Im robbin the cradle :p And my 18 yr old son willbe moving back in with me and hasn't met Stitch yet but he's wonderfulwith animals and she will prolly never be in her cage again with himhere *giggle*

I am 29 and got my first bunny Lucky at 26 ithink. or something like that. Then came Luv and roger whoare my babies.

Cristy

Im 20, I will be 21 in november!!! I am a firsttime bunny owner, and very proud to have her part of my little family..I am a single mother of a 4 year old little gurl which i am also veryproud of!! its just us 3 gurls!!!!:p:D

Latest posts

Back