ages of bun owners

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be 25 in two weeks...

Got my first bunny "Sugar" when I was 11... then we added "Lass" two months later, then for my 14th birthday, I got "Tux".

After they passed 4 years ago, I went bunnyless for2years.... then we got "Panda"... 2 years later... I'm breeding Mini Rexand now have 30 and counting to choose our next pet bunny....LOL....more than likely it'll be Jordyn.

~Sunshine

I am 25 and have had Fergi for a little over ayear and Ben for a couple of months. My mom was allergic to animalsgrowing up and we never had a house where I could have animals so Ithink when I moved out on my own I just had to have lot's of animals:pI was deprived:pSomeday I hope to own a house inthe country where I can have all the animals I want :D

Fergi's mom

I'm 25. Pauly and Mella are my first rabbits. Paul is 1, Mella is 9 months and Carl my human love is 27.

Auntie Nae wrote:
I'm 40 now and I got FuzzButt exactly 2 years ago. She was our first house rabbit! :)

AH! :shock: my friend has a cat named Fuzzy Butt!!!!!

I'm 13, I've had bunnies since I was 10. My first house rabbit wasSealy B., we bred her and she died having babies. :( Now I have Pipkin,she is spayed and I hope she lives a very long life!!!! She isadorable!!! i have some pictures but I can't figure out how to postthem...

I've had a birthday since I last posted, so im gonna post again

I'm now 20... and can you beleive Barney didnt even get me a card :p

otS3go wrote:
I've had a birthday since I last posted, so im gonna post again

I'm now 20... and can you beleive Barney didnt even get me a card :p
No! How rude. Carl got a birthday card from our rabbits, exceptit was a "thank you for your hospitality" card. Really it's the thoughtthat counts. Barney is lucky he's so adorabley cute.

Latest posts

Back