A Gift for Sebastian's Little Girl With Love from her Forum Family

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never noticed that I can actully do bouncingbunnies and happy elelphants on here. I only seen the smilefaces. The best spot to try them out with be this thread. Since Slg isgetting her hot tub soon hopefully!!:bunnydance::elephant::bunnydance::elephant::bunnydance::elephant::bunnydance::elephant:

Cristy:thumper:

See what happens when I go MIA... well SLG, youhave another donation from all the buns over here in Camelot.Anubis even said he'd give up his Zupreem treats to give you somethingextra, I told him he didnt need to do that, I think he was relieved ;)

I do so hope you start feeling better soon!

I was sharing pictures of our bunnies with oneof my coworkers today, and aftercooing overall thesweet pictures of SLG and Sebastian with her, I happened to mentionwhat we were doing here. She said, "You'll be giving me thatinformation right now!" So, be expecting a little donation from somewoman you don't know, who wants to help out too!!! :D

Minda

Isnt it amazing how something like that can rekindle faith in humanity?

Btw... I called my mom up (she is the secretary for our church) and hadSBLG's first name added to the prayer list that is published in ourchurch bulletien (just her first name =) so as not to cause any issues)

So even more prayers are coming to you! And these old ladiesat our church prayer group have done some miracles lately, with help ofcourse ::smiles::

Hi Sweety Time for an update!!!!!

How are you feeling !? , Has that nasty whooping cough bug gone away?

:kiss:

Hello little lady!

How are you feeling?

How Sebs doing?

Will you have the hot tub by Xmas maybe?? ***crossesfingers***What a wonderful present that would be!!

~JimD

Elf mommy please tell your mommy thank you for me. I like it when other people pray for me.

The girl with the newspaper came to my house and got my storyand I'll be in a issue soon. She thought I might be in it byThanksgiving.

My whooping cough is starting to go away but I still throw up when I cough. I go to the doctor again today. :(

My Great grandma Millie passed away on November 10th. She was87 years old. I picked out a wonderful dress and I think it helpedbecause it was the kind of dress she would have liked. It was perfectfor her funeral. All of her loved ones were already in heaven so shejust wanted to go see her loved ones and she was tired of being withoutthem. My Grandma nancy was her little girl and she is in heaven withbuck too.

Thank you for thinking of me. I love you guys.

SLG

Update: We went today and paid for the spa! :bunnydance:

They have to finish putting the foaminsulation back into it and clean it up real nice then they willdeliver it later this week! :)

SLG got to do a test run in another spawhile we were there! She has been off of one of her meds because ofsome stomach complications, and then with the cold weather, she hasbeen in some pain and limping quite a bit. When she climbed in she said"Oh Momma, this feels great!" She was all grins! After she was in for afew minutes she said the bubbly water felt nice on her ankles!;)

I took a couple pictures for you all. Iknow it's not "the" spa, but I wanted you to see hersmiles!

Raspberry

12-05-050501.jpg

12-05-050451.jpg

Awesome!!! Sounds like it will make a world ofdifference! I know its gotten horrible cold up here...so I can imaginewith what my knee is doing how her joints are! So glad everyone wasable to make this happen!

Oh that would be awesome. Just in time beforeChristmas. SLG it is so nice to see you smile again and boy you aregetting bigger already. You are beautiful and can I tell you one thing.YOu look just like my niece Samantha who is now 10 years old.

RaspberrySwirl wrote:

....they will deliver it later this week! :)

She has been off of one of her medsbecause of some stomach complications, and then with the cold weather,she has been in some pain and limping quite a bit. When she climbed inshe said "Oh Momma, this feels great!" She was all grins! After she wasin for a few minutes she said the bubbly water felt nice on her ankles!;)

I took a couple pictures for you all. Iknow it's not "the" spa, but I wanted you to see hersmiles!

Raspberry

12-05-050501.jpg

?

12-05-050451.jpg

LOOK, EVERYONE!!

We DID IT! :tears2:

She went in limping, and for the few minutes she was in there, it helped ease her pain.

God Bless You ALL that made this Dream Come True. :star:

It never would've been possible without You.

I just can't believe what you people did. I truly didn't expect $75 andwe broke $1,000. That's Amazing, especially how far we must stretch ourmoney in these difficult times.

I wish I could thank each and every one of you in person. From thebottom of my heart, thank you for helping this child, her sister, whohas the same disease, and her mother, who suffers with Lupus.

In the Words and Spirit of Tiny Tim: "God Bless Us - Every One."

:pray:

:rose:

-Carolyn

Carolyn you have started this for this preciousfamily. You should get the biggest thank you of all for starting thisalso for all of the others who have taken the time to help out in everyway they can with donations or chat.

All of us here has made their dream come true and just in time to feel great for Christmas.

SLG you are an inspiration to us all here along with your wonderfulmother Raz who cares so much about you and all of her family members.Take care of your self and tell us how it goes when you get your tub inyour home this weekend. I am so glad that this will help you getthrough alot.

Raz You have a wonderful special daughter here that everyone adores.Your daughter is like a daughter to me. I can not have children my selfat all ever adn when I connect with a young child like yours is veryspecial to me. Take care of your self you and let me tell you somethingabout you. You are a very sweet, caring loving person that anyone couldask for. You, Carolyn, Tina, SLG and few other great members here areso nice, sweet and caring.

God Bless you and your family

Angel and MeatHead

It just shows what a family we are!SLG and Rasp both have touched our hearts, and we were able to give alittle of that love back!

I am sooooooo glad that your tub will be there soon! May itwarm your joints as you and yer mom have warmed my heart SLG!

Oh... and I really think Sebbie would much rather watch you from the sidelines ;) Dont think he wants a spabath

Hi !SLG ........... WOW.........What a pic you finally got your spa:colors:

We like to be really warmtoo.......but only me (Gomer) likes to get in the hot tub withDaddy. Cleo is a scaredy cat. We always snuggle infront of the fireplace.....it is one of our favortie places now that itis really cold.

ENJOY...........we love you.

Carolyn wrote:
RaspberrySwirl wrote:

....they will deliver it later this week! :)

She has been off of one of her medsbecause of some stomach complications, and then with the cold weather,she has been in some pain and limping quite a bit. When she climbed inshe said "Oh Momma, this feels great!" She was all grins! After she wasin for a few minutes she said the bubbly water felt nice on her ankles!;)

Raspberry

12-05-050501.jpg

?

12-05-050451.jpg

LOOK, EVERYONE!!

We DID IT! :tears2:

She went in limping, and for the few minutes she was in there, it helped ease her pain.

God Bless You ALL that made this Dream Come True. :star:

It never would've been possible without You.

I just can't believe what you people did. I truly didn't expect $75 andwe broke $1,000. That's Amazing, especially how far we must stretch ourmoney in these difficult times.

I wish I could thank each and every one of you in person. From thebottom of my heart, thank you for helping this child, her sister, whohas the same disease, and her mother, who suffers with Lupus.

In the Words and Spirit of Tiny Tim: "God Bless Us - Every One."

:pray:

:rose:

-Carolyn

WONDERFUL :groupparty:

It is truely amazing! I'm glad SLG will be getting it soon with this horrible weather causing her more pain.

WE ROCK! I don't know about everyone else and I know I couldnt donatealot, but I feel honoured that I have helped this special little girland her family.

Vickie

Back