A Gift for Sebastian's Little Girl With Love from her Forum Family

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I told him when he called that oneof SLG's friends was having a BBQ and was going to take some donations

Thanks for asking! :)

:shock2: Bless that person's heart! :kiss:

-Carolyn

doodle wrote:
Wow. I can't even believe how riveted I am bythis. I've just spent all night (yes, it is now 4:44am where I am) reading this thread and all of your threads andSLG's. Most of the time was spent waiting for pictures toload, lol, but I couldn't resist them!

I'm so touched by you all and your stories. That's all I can say at this moment...just...:angel:

Going to sleep now. But I'll be back...

I want you to have a brand new hot tub!!
We're kind of like a soap opera, aren't we?? :?

Raspberry

Nothing soapy about yourstory. Even though it's a tough situation, you don't fill itwith drama...just mostly joy. :sunshine:

lol good one Raz. You are too funny and goofysometimes but I do enjoy hearing the awesome stories about all of youguys and the true blessings youhave gotten from yourwonderful forum family.

Iwuvbunbuns72 wrote:
Raz, Are you still taking donations??

Sure are. Every little bit counts. It's amazing how the 'little bits' have added up.

-Carolyn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
No. The manager of the Spastore called last week and was working on it, but was at the mercy ofhis service department. I told him when he called that one of SLG'sfriends was having a BBQ and was going to take some donations, and thatthe newspaper was also doing a story about the campaign the forumstarted. I'm still getting donations, so it's possible that we might beable to cover the repairs and the cover that it needed.

Thanks for asking! :)
I wish the Salespersoncould arrange repair on it fornothing , I mean after all your buying the Tubthrough them , repair should have beenincluded , It would make for better relations whenyour ready to upgrade to a newer Model .Has He gotten back to you yet with anEstimate yet ?

Hi evrybody! :wave:

Thank you for still working on my hot tub! :)It isgoing to be just in time because our leaves are falling off of ourtrees and it got coldhere!

Love, SLG

What's going on, Raspberry? Did they print the article in the paper yet?

-Carolyn

Hi Everybody, my joints are feelinggood.But their were A couple of times ice was on the windows so wecalled the hottub man. He thanks we can get it fixed and have if forabout 1000.00dollers. GOODNEWS!!!!WE GOT MORE DONAIONS!!!!!! WEHAVE $1038.70!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERY BODY,I'M SO HAPPY!!!

Sebastian's Little Girl

Oh wow SLG that is so awesome. What a true blessing to reach over 1000.00 dollars. I am so glad that you are feeling better SLG.

Angel and Meathead

Dear Slg,

Thatsgreat news!! I am happy for you. Looks like it won't be toomuch longer before you can soak in your new hottub. Your having ice already?Our weather is so crazy.. Sometimes I want the heat and other times ifeel like i want the air.

Cristy

That really is FANTASTIC!!! And to think thatyou were thinking you'd have enough money to do this on your own thisyear. :) I'm so glad that everyone pitched in. Now you can use your ownmoney for things like the care and upkeep of the hot tub, and otherthings to make your life easier on you. :)

Yay!!!!

Minda

Latest posts

Back