A Gift for Sebastian's Little Girl With Love from her Forum Family

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check it out! :highfive:

Ready and waiting for her. :yes:

SLG,

You just remember what I told you.

You Are The Boss of the Hot Tub. That means that if you want in and someone else is there, you can say - "Get Out."

And That's The Way It Is.

:)

-Carolyn

Sorry you had a terrible time yesterdaySLG. Hope you can breath easier and feelbetter today and if you are up to it, you can enjoyyour new hot tub.

Rainbows! :note:

Awww that stinks that you werent well yesterday.. Hope you get better soon so you can use your hot tub. too bad its outside.

Cristy

Hey Razz, to heck with us feeling happy - it'sSLG that we are worried about. I feel so bad for her, especially as shewas so excited about it. I hope her breathing is much better, and shecan get to test the tub very soon. I wanna see pics of the whole familyin it - I mean, we've seen Sebbie in his Speedo, now it's the rest ofthe family's turn :D;).

SLG - you get well real soon OK. Love you.

Jan

Guess what guys? I'm getting ready to doanother treatment on my nebulizer. And mom said that if I can get mypeak flow up ten more to 140 that I can get in my hot tub after dinner!:bunnydance:Wish me luck that I can get it up to 140!!! I'mcrossing my fingers andtoes!

SLG

:clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover::clover:

Hi SLG!!:wave:

I'm just now catching up on all the weekend events.

Sorry to hear that you were not feeling well :(, and I hope your doing better now:pray:.

I'm so happy :bunnydance:that you got the hot tub and can'twait to see pics and hear the story of your first soak.:bath:

~JimD

Hey angel girl!

Sorry to hear you've not been too well... Buster, Tucker, Emma, and Daytona, all send their love to you.

I hope you got to use your tub last night!

I've got some bad asthma, and it can be scarry not being able tobreathe all that well eh? But with Sebbie, and that SUPER MOM of yours,you probably don't get too scared!

all my love sweet angel,

Lyndsy

Hi SLG..........COOL,finally got your hot tub !!!!!:bunnydance: Hope you arefeeling better...it is yukko to feel bad :(

Here is a picture of our train village. Mommy andDaddy put a little tree in it this year. We can't play thepeople, mommy says they are not toys.....and that they will hurt us ifwe swallowed something :(but it is pretty to lookat and the skaters go round and round and it plays music.

:pug:Merry Christmas.............we love ya..........Gomer and Cleo

Look everybody! Look at all that steam! :colors:

It was like 108 degrees! :shock:

All those bubblesfelt so good on my ankles and my toes and my knees!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I love you!

:kiss:

Sebastian's Little Girl

ivejk3.jpg

ivejxw.jpg

ivekgw.jpg

iveko1.jpg

How exciting!!! :elephant:I'm so gladyou finally got your hot tub. :bunnydance:I hope you get tofeeling better soon.

YEAAAAAAAAAAA!
So glad you are enjoying it!
May God Bless everyone who GOES in it - and all those who had a part in GETTING it!

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:Yayyou got it girl I bet you love it. Keep it up and get rid of them painsgirl. Just in time to be well for Christmas.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

ivekgw.jpg

Seeing how you all have helped her and hearing how it helps her pain brings tears to my eyes.

What an amazing group of people we have here. I know thatyour kindness and generosity will be returned to you tenfold.I couldn't think of a better gift for her and just in time forChristmas.

INcredible.

My heart can't thank those of you enough who stepped up to the plateand helped this precious child and family get this hot tub.Bless your heart.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
I couldn't think of a better gift for her and just in time for Christmas.

WOO HOO!!!:colors::bunnydance::colors:

What a beautiful Christmas present for us .... seeing SLG enjoying her new hot tub.

Hope it warms you all over and eases someof your pain. :bath:

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

Latest posts

Back