•°o.O The Tater Tots Family 2011 O.o°•

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center]A few pics of Jelly Bean (and Twizzler in the background of the 3rd):

DSC03071.jpg

DSC03069.jpg

DSC03070.jpg

Maybelle:

Maybelle has been allowing Jeff to scoop her up quite a bit. She was in an adorable pose but as soon as she heard the camera, she wanted to run away. Lol. I did manage to get this pic first though (dirty feet and all):

DSC03060.jpg

DSC03061.jpg

DSC03067.jpg

DSC03068.jpg

I think she disapproves... :p:

DSC03066.jpg

And Maybelle, Rolo, and Giggles working their charm on Jeff's dad:

DSC03083.jpg

DSC03082.jpg

Annnnd the churros... I made half with a cinnamon/sugar topping and the other half with powdered sugar :) They are superbly easy to make and quick. I imagine it works better if you have a fryer though. You can find the recipe here:

http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/churros/Detail.aspx

DSC03086.jpg

[/align]

Ali:

Hehehe sorry, not so much funny this time around :p Shouldn't be long before one of us does something truly silly though :p We did have a lovely time though. Thanks for keeping up with us! :biggrin:

Vircia:

Hehehe I'm glad you like the playpen. I love it. It's so tiny. It's adorable. Lol. It really doesn't give them all that much room to run but I love that it allows for a change of scenery. I love all our pets dearly but peeing and pooping on our floors is just not an option. I mean, I don't get furious if it happens but i don't go around allowing it to happen either. As much as I love animals, I do not want the house to feel like a barn. Lol. This playpen allows me to take them anywhere I want :biggrin2:

Ah ah I see the bell! It looks big :shock: Hehehe. I am sure she will love it. :) Sunny is so nice but I bet that wind is COLD. Lol. Soon soon!

O....K

I had emailed my coordinator about yesterday's missing class and also asked about an update about my contract... She emailed me back to tell me that class was not canceled yesterday. Where they were? No idea! :? Lol. Not only that, but she asked if we could meet to discuss my contract and said that we could meet up after the vacation.

Um... What vacation? :?

Turns out I have a week off from school. LOL. :expressionless How do I not know these things? :p

That will give me time to figure out our nephew's cupcakes... I promised him some for his birthday:biggrin2: He loved them at Christmas so I will make him some more. His birthday is actually on the 29th. Hehehe. Cute :biggrin2: He asked for red. I will play around with marzipan soccer balls I think. He's a soccer goalie. It's his passion. :biggrin: Whatever I can do to make him happy... :)

I love the photo "Maybelle disapproves", what a cute bunn face! :inlove:

I'm glad your dinner went well. Your so sweet they can't help but love you. :)

Myia:

Lol. I probably would have gone to school only to realize it was closed. :pI'm glad you enjoyed the photos :biggrin:

MiniBrandy :p:

Lol I like her disapproval too. Hehehe. I love how expressive animals are. :biggrin2:Thanks, you're sweet. I'm just glad it went alright. :)

Dave:

Hehehe. All caught up now? Not too much to report really ;)I'm glad you like the pictures. I just try to capture as much as I can. I love that the camera captures Maybelle's eyes properly buuuuuuuuuut no bunapping, Mr.:nonono:Hehehe.

[align=center]___________________________[/align]
[align=center]We're off to the zoo tomorrow. I've been wanting to go out for a while and Jeff suggested we go there tomorrow. :biggrin2:We're going to the one in Amsterdam this time.I suggested we bring his mom so she will come with us and have dinner here with us after too. Luckily, I made an easy dinner: spaghetti. I made the sauce tonight so when we get home I'll just have to reheat it and boil the pasta so that won't take long. Plus, spaghetti sauce is always better the next day. :biggrin2:We also have lots leftover to drink, including wine so it should be a nice dinner. We'll probably grab a baguette and use the herb and garlic butter I have in the fridge. I hope to take loooooooads of pictures tomorrow :biggrin2:[/align]
[align=center]Hopefully, there will be enough sunshine to really get good pictures. I really hope my foot holds up too because I've had to wear my sling and take some anti-inflammatories but ah well :pIt's nice because at the zoo, there is also a planetarium, insectarium, butterly pavillion so there should be lots to see :)I'm excited :biggrin:I'm like a kid :p[/align]

Oh my, is Maybelle a blue eyed white?! She is gorgeous!!! I love blue eyed whites!

Boz, she is. :biggrin:Maybelle is a BEW german lop we got from a breeder :)Thank you for finding her cute! I didn't quite have a BEW bunny in mind when we were looking but her baby pictures melted my heart and before I knew it, she was in our car. Hehehe. She wasn't as sweet and cuddly as her pictures led me to believe though :pThen again, yesterday she allowed me to scoop her up AND kiss her all over. I was feeling brave yesterday. Then again, I ticked her off because I basically 'dumped' her in the shed and ran out before she could follow because we had to drive Jeff's mum home. I'm about to go beg for forgiveness with a cardboard box or something elseshe can destroy.... :p

Yesterday, we went to the zoo as planned. See, the weather was as it always is: unpredictable. One channel was saying it would be sunny yesterday and cloudy today. Another said the opposite. Both said it was supposed to be about 6 degrees celsius so ok, not bad right?

Wrong.

It was cloudy, windy, and cold! LOL!

But but but... I had my doubts about the weather from very early on so I had packed scarves, gloves, and an extra sweater for me. We ended up using our scarves and gloves right away.

The upside was that there weren't as many people. I love that. I cannot stand crowds. Ugh! Plus, once we were nicely covered, it really wasn't so bad.

Artis is an old zoo and it showed quite a bit in places. I must be honest, I didn't like it as much as the other zoo we went to. Being a city zoo, the large animals had less space (though ok it wasn't horrendous) and there was a substantial lack of foliage. Some places looked quite bare. It's just not how I prefer a zoo to be. On the other hand, they did have a tooooooon of things to see. Plantearium, insectarium, aquarium, geology museum, butterfly pavillion and more... We saw almost everything but we ran out of time to actually see everything there was too see. They are also renovating and changing things so hopefully, in the future, things will look a bit better.

Jeff said we will go to the one in Arnhem next time. They actually do a TV show about this zoo. It's very big and well-known. He says they really strive to make it look natural for the animals. Well, as natural as it can be with them in captivity :expressionlessI like zoos. I think zoos do a lot when it comes to educating people and even perhaps breeding certain animals that are on their way to extinction levels. I just want the zoo to offer certain things to the animals that would enable them to act a bit more like they would in the wild. The first one we had gone to had this very very large enclosure for the bears and wolves... It was made to be just like you would be walking through the forest. Plus, the bears were rescued from all parts of the world. Most of them were circus bears. That's something I really appreciate.

Anywho, all in all, we had a lovely day. Now, who wants pictures? :pComing up next post cause this is already long...

[align=center]These pics are mine, I may share some of Jeff's later. :)(I won't put names and all but feel free to ask questions if you have any)[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03091.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03095.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03098.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03115.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03119.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03120.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03122.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03131.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03135.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03136.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC03139.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03150.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03151.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03152.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03154.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03157.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03158.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03160.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03162.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03163.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03165.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03166.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03167.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03168.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03178.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
DSC03179.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03180.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03181.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03182.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03183.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03185.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03193.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03194.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03195.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03196.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03199.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03209.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03210.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]

[align=center]
DSC03212.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03213.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03216.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03217.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03222.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03225.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03226.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03227.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03232.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03238.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03243.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03249.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03252.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]

[align=center]The zoo was decorated with knitwear :)[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03264.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03270.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03271.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03275.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03287.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03289.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]I called this lil guy over and he came running, pressed himself up against the glass and started sucking his thumb. I'd have taken him home with me if I could have...[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03290.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03301.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03302.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Funny way of eating...:[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03304.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Petting Zoo photos:[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03313.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03314.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03318.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03319.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC03320.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]That's it for mine... :)I'm quite disappointed though because Photobucket greatly reduces quality. Lol. These are much nicer on the digital frame :)[/align]

Nela, Beautiful pictures as always.

I love your Bunnies.

That's a great picture of Jeff and Maybelle. I love seeing Men with Bunnies:heartbeat:.

Susan:)

Thank you, Susan :rose:My bunnies love you too and I love yours also :wink I always love watching Jeff with the pets. Hehe. Jeff is a softie by nature but I alsoalways enjoy watching a very manly man get reduced to a puddle by an adorable pet. Hehehe. :biggrin2:I'll be trying to get more pictures of Jeff in the future. I want to get some good frames out of them :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back