•°o.O The Tater Tots Family 2011 O.o°•

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center]It was another beautiful day so I decided to give Rolo his first official run of the garden for a few minutes. Though he may be skittish when it comes to people, he certainly isn't when it comes to exploring. He's just like his daddy. :biggrin2:He got really excited about being able to run around. He's big enough now so he cannot fit under the gate. Who knows, maybe later, I can manage a bond with him and Maybelle and let them run around as they please. :)[/align]
[align=center]Anywho, PICTURES![/align]
[align=center]Giggles (who wasn't much in the mood to be photographed as usual):[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02957.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02958.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02961.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Rolo:[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02963.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02964.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02965.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02966.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02967.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02970.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02978.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02979.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02980.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02981.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]A quickvideo of Rolo and his 'crying'. He does this but settles down after a few:):[/align]
[align=center] [/align]
[align=center]Rolo's first binkies :biggrin2::[/align]
[align=center] [/align]

[align=center]Maybelle :biggrin2::[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02920.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02918.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02923.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02927.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02930.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02932.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02934.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02935.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02936.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02937.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02938.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]

[align=center]Baloo:[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02877.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02897.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02901.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02902.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02903.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02910.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02912.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02914.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02915.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]and lastly, Houdina:[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02886.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02887.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02888.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02889.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02890.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02891.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02893.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02896.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02899.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02900.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02905.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02906.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02907.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02908.jpg
[/align]
[align=center][/align]

and the video did make me dizzy bahahahhaha but I loved it! My simon used to do the buzz around my feet too. It was awesome!

LOL Trist! Yeah, easy to get dizzy trying to watch it. Lol. I'm glad you love the pictures and blog :biggrin2:I'll be posting a new blog entry tomorrow, I'm too pooped to do it now. Hehehe. Just got in from school too. :)

[align=center]Whoops, just realized I posted the wrong video for Rolo's binkies... It's this one:[/align]
[align=center] [/align]

Great pics ! Rolo is so adorable. He seems to be very happy about a walk in the garden. It's so excited to see him since he was sooo little and look at you now , baby boy ! What a handsome kid :)
What's that on the tip of Maybelle's ear ? Is that a dirt from playing outside ? :) Hehehe, Diva girl had fun !

Hehehe, I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures, Vircia. :biggrin2:Yes, it is nice to watch him grow isn't it? I see him every day and, yet, I cannot believe how big he's gotten! Yep yep, that's dirty Maybelle. Her ears drag around so the tips are always dirty. I've tried washing them but they just get dirty all over again. She grooms herself so I let her deal with it but I do check just in case. I hear lops can get infections because of their ears dragging in water, etc.

pheww ! I thought I'm the only one here who has a naughty baby girl. LOL Kimiko gets dirty sometimes when she plays. I keep an eye on her ears too, just in case there's any infections. Yes, I do agree with you, as long as they groom themselves, I mostly let Kim do her grooming thing. I will just help a bit when some dirts get stuck pretty hard.

Yeah ! Houdina is totally sexy for me in that pic. With a half opened eyes. She can be next top kitty model. Hehehe

Awesome pictures.

[align=center]Hehehe thanks Vircia and Ali. Big hugs to both of you :)[/align]

[align=center]***[/align]

[align=center]I updated the Divabelle blog which can be found here: http://queendivabelle.blogspot.com/[/align]

[align=center]I also wanted to share some random pictures I took yesterday for fun but didn't post so here you go...[/align]

[align=center]Pictures from the bouquet of flowers that Jeff's mom brought me when I had her for dinner last Saturday:[/align]

[align=center]
DSC03002.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC03000.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC03007.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC03006.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC02999.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC02998.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC02997.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC02994.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC02991.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC02990.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC02989.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Spring pictures:[/align]

[align=center]
DSC02954.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC02953.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC02951.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC02949.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]Pictures from the candle box:[/align]

[align=center]
DSC03009.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC03010.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC03011.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
DSC03012.jpg
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

OMG Nela your Bunnies are so Beautiful. I want them all.

Maybe when you find me that man I will come live over there and steal all your bunnies.:biggrin2:

The flower pictures are lovely too and so are the kitties.

Susan:woohoo

why when I click on your videos they don't come on? I can't see them:?

Susan:

Hehehe thank you. Got me smiling plenty. Maybe you could just move here and thenwe'llhelp you with a proper dutch man. I definitely wouldn't mind having you and your cuties closeby :biggrin2:

I do not know why the videos aren't working for you? :?I think if you right-click on the video and select "Copy Shortcut" and then paste it in a new window, it should work. Let me know okay? If that doesn't work, I'll make sure to add the direct link in my blog post for you. (Hopefully the direct link works!)

Here are the direct links:

Maybelle's love dance:

http://s867.photobucket.com/albums/ab238/NelaBunneh/Divabelle/Divabelle%202/?action=view&current=M4H02873-1.mp4

Rolo crying:

http://s867.photobucket.com/albums/ab238/NelaBunneh/Bunnehs/?action=view&current=M4H02977.mp4

Rolo binkies:

http://s867.photobucket.com/albums/ab238/NelaBunneh/Bunnehs/?action=view&current=M4H02986.mp4

Let me know if anything worked :p

Patti:

Thank you Patti. I have a soft spot for them myself. Japanese and Magpie harlequins... *Sigh* My favorties :biggrin2:

Nela, you're a great photographer. :) Wow ! I'm really impressed. All I know is just click click click and that's it for me :D You took many beautiful photos.

Maybelle's love dance. Awwww the way she circled around you is sooo cute ! :) and baby Rolo...no he's not tiny boy any more :D I giggled when I watched his clip.

How's everything going there ? Is it still cold there ? Take care, Nela. :hug2:

Latest posts

Back