•°o.O The Tater Tots Family 2011 O.o°•

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG y'all are too funny. I really didn't think it would generate much interest. :expressionlessLol. I was *considering* adding a land turtle :pI just thought it could be nice because they can be kept outdoors. I really want to bring life in that yard. I am researching now though because I wouldn't want to do anything stupid again. Lol. :)

Nela, Turtles are WONDERFUL! I have 2 three-toed turtles that I love. There's a great discussion board "turtle times" that you can get all kinds of information for care and the types. They also have rescue societies all over. Please do not buy from a pet store because they are mostly wild caught and very ill. Turtles are like rabbits, they hide illness.

I'm planning on getting some pictures of the turtles and rabbit together, recreating the tortise and the hare! LOL

Here is Kate and Leopold

14135_021801_510000000.jpg

[align=center]Hahaha MiniLopHop, that's what I was aiming for. Only I wanted to let them recreate it themselves. I would love to adopt one. I am currently trying to locate any shelters that might have one. We're planning a yard re-model so I thought we can make it animal friendly for them. :)Being that they can handle the outdoors, I am very much interested. I do however want to be sure that it is the proper climate for them. I do not want to subject any poor creature to a bad life. On the other hand, if there are some here in need of a home, I would gladly provide one with a home. Jeff is not entirely convinced of it yet. I've been showing him a ton of puppy pictures and there's been a lot of baby talk around him lately so maybe he will jump at the turtle in the end. *Looks innocent* I thank you for the forum info. I will definitely look that up. :rose:[/align]

Great Blog Nela.

I love reading your stories and looking at all your pictures.

Are you sure your "Honey" doesn't have a nice Uncle somewhere?:biggrin:

Susan:)

Ahhh turtles :) Hehehe. I was about to make a list of non-fur animals, LOL :D I kept asking my husband, " Tell me a name of an animal which doesn't have fur ". :D
Nive video :) Our Divabelle is totally cute.

[align=center]Susan,[/align]
[align=center]I hope to have lots more pictures very soon! :biggrin2:I just asked Jeff about the uncle (last time you asked about a brother :p)but he can't seem to think of any ones available. Hehehe. [/align]
[align=center]Vircia, [/align]
[align=center]Lol. Well, no need for a list now :pI'm glad you enjoyed the video. Divabelle is always like that. Hehehe. You can touch her, on her own terms. I'm just about to let her out actually. She loves to binky in the yard. She does binky a heck of a lot now. :biggrin:[/align]

[align=center]Been going through a bit of arough patch lately so I haven't updated but I don't think it's been noticed anyway so I'll just update it so that when things do take off normally again we'll all be at the same place.[/align]
[align=center]A few weeks ago, Jeff and I had a good discussion. There comes a time in a young woman's life when she is faced with her biological clock. I guess my time has come. It's odd because for a few years now, I thought I had settled on the idea of now having children. When I met Jeff, we had discussed them (before getting involved) and he wasn't really into the idea of having any at the time either. Of course, if it would have happened, we'd have welcomed it but we took precautions. Anyway, recently, the instinct to have some kicked in - quite badly. I was quite worried at that point because I kept in mind that Jeff wasn't really thrilled at the idea and suddenly I wasn't sure if I could handle the thought of never having a child.[/align]
[align=center]Anyway, we talked and the words 'wedding' and 'kids' came up and it turns out that we are on the same page. We've decided not to get a turtle and instead look into making the yard proper for both the rabbit and kids. Meanwhile, I'll be able to prepare myself and learn some important things from my course. I still think learning to drive would be quite helpful so I think that is something I would have to look into as well.[/align]
[align=center]These days, I'm feeling a little bit too homebound. Don't get me wrong, I love things the way they are but I do wish I would get out of the house a bit more. We have a lake 5 minutes away but yet I never go. I just hate going out alone. I cannot stand it. I get too self-conscious. I feel like everyone is looking at me, judging, laughing... It's also quite boring. Lol. So... I want a dog. I really do. I've wanted one since before we moved in. Conditions were never quite ideal though. Jeff is not a big dog person either and so I sort of dropped the idea early on but it's always stayed on my mind.[/align]
[align=center]Here in the Netherlands, it's really ideal for a dog. People are very dog friendly here and you can take your dog most places. Of course, we only have a small yard so I would not have a big dog. We also have quite a few pets already and I would not want to mess up the balance we have now. I'm not sure how Baloo would take to a dog to be honest. It could go both ways I guess... He could either be really scared of jealous and take a long time to warm up to him or he could be thrilled to have a buddy to play with and bond quite well. [/align]
[align=center]I've never had a dog so I would need a dog that has a good temperament to start off with. I would need a dog that is intelligent and that I could train but also a dog that is family-oriented and loves to play. Our pets would definitely all be staying soour dog would have to learn to live with them. I also would strongly dislike a very yappy dog (as adorable as they are). I have been reading up on breeds and I think the breed I would be interested in is the King Charles Cavalier Spaniel.[/align]
[align=center]I so see myself packing up a picnic basket and taking the dog out by the lake to play...[/align]
[align=center]Jeff doesn't want a dog though. He thinks we'd be getting a bit crammed and says we'd always have to think of the dog. I'm not sure how that aspect differs to having a kid but he doesn't seem as happy about the thought of a dog. I respect his decision but it also makes it quite hard for me right now. I have no one here really. Nowhere to go, no one to see. There's not really anything around either so it's not likeI could easily just join a club of some sort. Ah well... [/align]
[align=center]My parents had been telling me for a while now that they wanted to come visit. My mother is on vacation for two weeks and she said that they would look into their passports while she was on vacation but said she wasn't sure they could afford them. Anyway, turns out they've gone and spent a nice amount on other things (new expensive computer and games) so I guess they will not be coming. It's been like this for years. My grad ring and grad ceremony were lost to some console or something (I blocked it out). My college education was replaced by a fancy spa and gazebo. My going away party was replaced by a new PS3.... Just a few examples. I really don't know why I had ever hoped it would have been different this time around. I'm not sure if I am more annoyed with them, or if I'm more annoyed with myself for having hoped. [/align]
[align=center]Yesterday, it was a cold gloomy day but I decided to take Giggles and Rolo to the lake. :)I have two cat harnesses that fit but were just a tad loose so I made them 'sweaters' out of socks to keep them snug. I have used these in the past and actually prefer to use them as I like the extra security (or at least sense of security)that they provide. Jeff decided to come along so after I fixed their sweaters, we put them in the kennel and drove to the lake. Rolo was quite happy to explore but Giggles just sat there and munched on some grass. Lol. Sometimes, Rolo would just run off without warning so I had to run with him to allow him to get further. We did get quite a lot of attention. Lol. The dutchies love animals. :)Just before leaving, Rolo decided he wanted to say hi to a lil girl on the swing. Hehehe. Unfortunately, I was stupid enough to leave the memory card in my laptop so I couldn't take pictures at the lake but I took a few when we got home...[/align]
[align=center](Pics in next post)[/align]

[align=center]Sorry about the low quality pictures. The light was terrible. :)[/align]
[align=center]Rolo:[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02828.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02830.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02833.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02835.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02838.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Giggles:[/align]
[align=center]Oh yes, she's just *thrilled* with the harness and sweater:p[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02840.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02841.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02846.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Momma and Babe:[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02843.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02842.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]MayMay (who would run as soon as she'd hear the shutter sound, making it terribly difficult to take pictures of her):[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02848.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02850.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02852.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02854.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02855.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Baloo:[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02856.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02857.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02858.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02859.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Houdina (who was so not up to being on pictures at that moment):[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02860.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02861.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Jelly Beannie:[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02863.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]looks like he is reading the box here...[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02869.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]and Twizzler:[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02866.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
DSC02867.jpg
[/align]

I can relate to your update too..the parents part. my father always put expensive gadjets first and it was very disheartening. very.

I was going to move to the netherlands about 12 years ago with a wonderful guy I was involved with. I loved the kid friendly atmosphere and all the beauty but I felt like I would be isolated so I didn't even try. You were gutsy enough to do it and you're such a sweet person, I bet with time things will smooth themselves out and you will find the people you need in your life.

How long have you been there? Maybe it will just take a bit more time than you thought.

When we were looking into getting a dog, I fell in love with King Charles spaniels too! We didn't end up getting one but they sound like they have wonderful personalities and they are so cute!!!

Your pictures are beautiful!! Baloo looks almost exactly like my Manu! eery.

I wish the best for you Sophie! You so deserve everything your heart desires. I wish I had some inspiring words to say but know that I'm here if you ever need to talk.

:hugsquish:

[align=center]I had class this evening andI really didn't feel like going. I was moping around all day really and couldn't care to go. Jeff stayed home today but I kept to myself mostly. I spent all day watching youtube videos about surprises such as puppies as christmas presents, kitties for birthdays, soldiers coming home, etc. In the end though, I did end up going to class and I am glad I did.[/align]
[align=center]My computer program wasn't working as usual so I worked on another that is online. One thing that makes work easier is music. So, I had my cellphone and put music on through that and wore one earphone in my left ear. I wore the computer headset over it so I could hear both my music and dutch pronounciation at the same time. Meanwhile I copied the words in my notebook and typed up the answers when required. That's what I like. Lol. :p[/align]
[align=center]During our break,I sat at a table alone as usual. It's not that others have been mean or anything but I just don't have that openness to just invite myself. The others are in their own cliques, mostly divided by country of origin. Well, a classmate sat down in front of me and announced that she was going to sit with me. Lol. I quickly put away my cellphone and we got to chatting. It turns out that she teaches a women's scrapbooking group and is very much into arts and crafts and calligraphy. :biggrin2:Well well well... How interesting is that? Anyway, she gave me her e-mail and website so I will definitely check it out. It's supposed to be closeby and there should be classes on several days so maybe it's something I could do. :)[/align]
[align=center]I told Jeff he paid her to tell me this so I wouldn't keep bugging about a puppy :p[/align]
[align=center]Aside from that, the other half of the class was a lot of fun. We really have a great teacher. She made 2 guys in the class roleplay so basically one guy just moved into a new house and his friend was coming over for coffee for the first time. What ensued was simply hilarious... Of course, keep in mind that we are all still pretty shy, self-conscious, and have a limited dutch vocabulary... Anyway, she told one guy to go out and knock and told the other to go open. He sat down and she asked him why he wasn't answering the door. He said the other guy hadn't knocked yet. Lol. Once the other knocked, he opened the door and the conversation went something like this:[/align]
[align=center]"Hi. Come."[/align]
[align=center]"Okay."[/align]
[align=center]*Walks in, both sit.*[/align]
[align=center]"Hi."[/align]
[align=center]"Hello."[/align]
[align=center]"How are you?"[/align]
[align=center]"Yeah."[/align]
[align=center]"Coffee?"[/align]
[align=center]"No, milk."[/align]
[align=center]"No milk."[/align]
[align=center]*Teacher tells him to offer something else.*[/align]
[align=center]"Um... Water?"[/align]
[align=center]"No, coffee."[/align]
[align=center]*Guy looks at teacher*[/align]
[align=center]"But if he can give me coffe he could give me milk!"[/align]
[align=center]*Teacher explains that he most likely only has coffee milk*[/align]
[align=center]"So..."[/align]
[align=center]"Nice house."[/align]
[align=center]"Yeah. Oh thanks."[/align]
[align=center]"Close to the bus stop."[/align]
[align=center]*Looks at teacher* [/align]
[align=center]"Ok finished."[/align]
[align=center]*Teacher pushes them to go on*[/align]
[align=center]"Cookie?"[/align]
[align=center]"No."[/align]
[align=center]"Are you finished your coffe yet?" (As in, are you leaving yet?)[/align]
[align=center]"No."[/align]
[align=center]"Nice table..."[/align]
[align=center]"Yeah. Are you finished now?"[/align]
[align=center]*At this point we were all dying of laughter so the teacher ended it then proceeded to tell us not to have coffee at so and so's house as he was a bad host.* [/align]
[align=center]:p[/align]
[align=center]It really was funny...[/align]
[align=center]:)[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center][/align]

Thank you Ali. *Big hugs* :)

Thanks Trist. :)Oh it's quite alright here but I am very shy and quite anxious when meeting people so I don't make friends too too easily. :)We live in a sort of suburb so it's not too big a place and there isn't too much to do really. Well, then again, I just don't have a mode of transportation to get really far in any case. I still have to learn how to use the bus. Lol. I moved here in May so not been here very long really.

I'm really loving what I am reading about the King Charles. I've been watching videos as well and really like them. I have always found them cute. We don't have space for a big dog so if we did get a small dog, I really would want it to be intelligent and trainable. I think I would love to do some obedience training, tricks, and agility. Jeff still doesn't want one but I sooooo do. *Sigh* I have to be good though. I wouldn't want him just doing something to make me happy if he doesn't want it. :)

Is Manu as crazy as Baloo? I tease and say that lack of oxygen got to him. :pHe really is an oddball when he wants to be.

Thank you for your friendship. It means a lot. :rose:

I LOVED the class story LOL
I found Dutch the most difficult language to pronounce everrrrr.. ( I love languages) the only things I remember are..

ik hou van jou ( because I heard it a lot sighhhhh ;)
ik mis je ( same reason)
and something I won't even write in dutch (blush)because I heard it a lot too ;) muhahaha

and Manu is the weirdest cat everrrr.. I call her the " drooling diva" when she is happy and completely blissed out and I'm patting her as she lays her humungous self on me, she starts to drool.

So, when I see her coming I have a towel all ready to put on me before she jumps up for her nightly 2 hour cuddle LOL a person can get soaked in two hours with a drooling kitty.

I'm glad you had a good time tonight, Sophie :) xo

I love all of the new pics!! Could you please package up Jelly Bean and send him to me? I just want to smoochie his ears a bit. I'll send him back, I promise.... :p

Sorry to hear about your parents not "finding the money" to visit with you. Maybe they are reallyafraid of the travel (?). Just a thought.... Do you get to talk with them on the phone enough?

I wish I could be there to help you find some new peeps to hang out with. I used to be very shy until I opened my own business. I had no choice but to talk with people. All you are able to do is be yourself. If you don't mesh with someone else's personality, then all you do is say, "Hi" and let it be.Think of all the people you could get along with, have conversation with, or go walking to the lake with because you don't say anything. If people are very pet-friendly there, you probably already have something in common. I know it's difficult to find other women to be best friends with, but it's so worth it when you do find someone fun to hang out with and share secrets. I would be your BFF if I were there... :)

Your class sounds like a hoot!! Nice to have ice-breakers like that. Can't you wait for your turn to role-play?!!

Oh those darn biological clocks!!! ;)Congrats on you decision/desire for children. I am sure it will be some time out before this happens for you. Getting a dog is not a bad thing, but I am able to see Jeff's point in not being able to be gone all day because adog requires potty-time. But, then again, a dog would be a great walking partner for you. All you could really do is visit with a few pups and get more information on temperament, especially around kids and other furries. Do you have a shelter near where you live? They might even test the dogs with cats and kids to even make them eligible for adoption.

Good to see you back...

myheart

Hahahahaha, your class seems fun, Nela :)
Low quality, high quality. There's nothing can block their cuteness away. They're so lovely !
Is that......:shock::shock::shock::shock: is that Rolo ????? OMG, Rolo is this big now !!! Hehehe, I can't believe it. Rolo is almost as the same size as mommy Giggles. They both are lovely, Nela. :) I like the way Rolo's color pattern is opposite of Giggles ( giggles' balck stripe in on her right, Rolo's in on the left ) Super cute !
Divabelle, oh boy isn't she lovely...:hearts
And Jelly Bean... hahaha yep. it did look like he was reading morning news. :)

How's your health now ? I hope you don't mind I ask. :) Take care your health, nela. Super huge hug for you and your Tater tot team ! ;)

[align=center]Patti:[/align]
[align=center]I agree. I highly respect teachers who love their jobs and are good at it. A proper teacher makes all the difference. :)I like that she corrects us and makes it more interactive. She really pushes us out of our comfort zone, slowly and gently. That's something I need. (Although a swift kick in the butt might be better):p[/align]
[align=center]***[/align]
[align=center]Trist:[/align]
[align=center]Lol. I don't find dutch too too hard. I think the worst is identifying certain sounds. Foreigners tend to pronounce the 'w'as a 'v' like they would in German but it is not the correct way so I have been pretty stuck on that. Hehehehe. The more I advance in my grammar and writing, the better I am getting the pronounciation. I think that is the good thing about Dutch. The other thing that really helps is my french. A lot of the sounds are found in the french language, especially the 'u'. There's only two of us that can pronounce it correctly at this time. What I really don't underestand right now is the sentence structure. :expressionlessI think that will take a bit more time. Lol. [/align]
[align=center]And...[/align]
[align=center]LOL @ the naughty dutch. Ewww drooling kitty. Lol. :pI can imagine how a towel comes in handy... Baloo has a very runny nose. I believe it has to do with his tearducts. He's always had it. It always makes me feel like he is wiping his runny snotty on me when he presses his nose against me for attention. Ick! [/align]
[align=center]Janet:[/align]
[align=center]I am glad you enjoyed the pictures. I was disappointed with them. Lol. Hmm I suppose I *could* let you smooch Jelly Bean but I get this odd feeling that you cannot be trusted to return him to me. :pThere's just something about you... LOL.[/align]
[align=center]Nah, my parents have always been like that. They'd probably tell me they cannot afford to come to my wedding (when it happens) but then buy themselves a new car. Lol. It's how it is.[/align]
[align=center]Hehe I appreciate your kindness. I've always been quite terrible at approaching people. However, I am friendly once I know you are interested. Lol. I am still quite reserved and quite defensive. I seem to still think everyone has a personal vendetta against me so I try to work on that. I hate people making me feel like I am a bad person. That is my biggest problem. I've had too much experience in that department. Problem is, not everyone really is trying to make me feel that way. Lol. I am very careful with women. I rarely get along with women. I do much better with guys. Lol.[/align]
[align=center]Um... I can definitely wait for my turn? :pIt's especially hard since teachers always like me and tend to call on me a lot in class because it's just easy. Ugh :expressionlessI'd try my hand at goofing off and making it harder for the teacher to call on me but I am not able to disrespect a teacher like that. :expressionlessSometimes I really wish I didn't always want to be miss goody-two-shoes. LOL.[/align]
[align=center]Jeff teases me by going "Tic toc, tic toc." :grumpy:Lol. Darn clock. I'm not ready for it now. I want to settle in better, and be better prepared mentally and emotionally. I certainly wouldn't want to pass on my social anxiety or anything. I do not want to be a bad example. I also wouldn't want my kid being as sensitive and defensive as I am. :)[/align]
[align=center]As for the dog... That's the thing. I am home. All day, every day. Lol. Jeff works but I do not. I get lonely being in the house all day and not having anyone to go out with. I also really would like to walk more and play more. It could help mein a few different ways. I think raising a dog and toddler at the same time would be too much for me. I have the time now to do it, to raise the dog right and focus on it. Later on, if we have a child, I think I could incorporate things. I'm not saying it'd be a breeze as I know any child is always harder than expected and it certainly changes your life. On the other hand, I do think there are ways to make things work in an easier manner. If we have a child, I definitely would want to be taking the kiddo out. I can take the dog out at the same time. The dog is small enough that, if for whatever reason I cannot take the kiddo out or dog right away, s/he could do its business in the yard for that moment and take it out later when Jeff would get home. I mean, all I have to do is cross the street and I have grass. At the corner, I have a large grass area as well and 5 mins away is the lake. I just think it would be a bigger advantage to have the dog now. Jeff was more concerned about us traveling. So far, the only travels we do are going to France for a week. His father owns a large property there and they are animal lovers so I am quite sure we could actually bring the dog with us since it is a one-hour flight. It's 40 euros to do so. I checked :pThere are probably shelters and I thought of using it to test out a dog but I am not sure I would adopt one as much as I would like to provide a home for a shelter dog. The breed seems to have a few serious health issues which only reinforce the need for a proper breeder. I think Iwould prefer a dog with a pedigree and a guarantee to be honest. :(I found a breeder who has vet-certified dogs as breeding stock so I was quite interested in that breeder. I really don't know what the future holds but I really wouldn't mind the near future handing me a puppy :p[/align]
[align=center]Vircia:[/align]
[align=center]Lol it was a fun class. It is nice now because people are starting to talk to each other more so that makes it much friendlier. I'm glad I went. It made me see what I would have missed out on. I am proud for kicking myself in the butt and not allowing myself to stay home. :)[/align]
[align=center]Hehehe I am glad you enjoyed the pictures. Yes yes that IS Rolo :shock:He's big eh??? S/he's actually almost twice the size of Momma.His/Her paws definitely are! Got daddy's feet. Lol.They are a cute little pair. They are really adorable when sitting together. Unfortunately, the time has come for them to be separated. I was hoping toavoid doing it before Giggles being with Smores but with the delays, Rolo is just too old to risk thembeing together. I'm quite positive that she will react quite badly. :(Divabelle is divabelle. She's is adorable in her naughtiness. Lol. She is such a happier bunny now since she's been given access to the yard. I am really happy I trusted my gut and tried it out. I caught her in a dead-bunny flop the other day. Maybelle never really binkied or flopped much before. Now? Now she's just crazy. She runs like mad. We find it hilarious to watch her ears flap around as she does so. She's not always snow white though... She's often got what I like to call "yellow snow". Lol. Meh, what can you do? They play, they get dirty. Like kids. Not going to stop her from playing. :biggrin2:She might eat me if I tried...[/align]
[align=center]As for my health, things are okay I think. The meds seem to be working. The bunny situation did make a huge difference as I can walk into the shed without having such a huge asthma attack. I am careful and I cannot stay inside there for long still but I can do a lot more than before so that has helped a lot. It's less for Jeff to do as well. I've been able to hold Rolo for a few minutes longer. :)With Maybelle not having a hutch, it is much easier to clean as well. I just have to sweep the floor. When it smells too much, all I have to do is hose it down. :)I have my appointment and tests at the hospital next week so we will know more. I should get the blood test results back as well. I doubt there will be anything significant but I cannot help but be curious. :)I also cannot wait to ask my doctor what is up with these leg cramps. Ever since I have been on regular inhalers, I've been having crampy legs. You all know how much that hurts. Luckily, I have been able to prevent full cramping but I so hate going to bed knowing my legs want to cramp. It keeps me on edge. :pI have a special boot for my feet due to the torn tendons that relieves the same tendon that tends to cramp so I have been using it as well. It's just annoying. :grumpy:At this rate I will need a second boot so I can have one on each foot. :p[/align]
[align=center]Want to see what I would have to wear to sleep if I had everything I needed for my health?[/align]
[align=center]I would need this:[/align]
[align=center]http://beatsleepapnea.howitsdone.net/files/2010/04/CPAPSleep.jpg[/align]
[align=center]Two of these:[/align]
[align=center]http://www.plantar-fasciitistreatment.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Pro-Tec-Night-Splint3.jpg[/align]
[align=center]AND[/align]
[align=center]vinylmatress and pillow covers.[/align]
[align=center]Super Sexy right??? [/align]
[align=center]:p[/align]
[align=center]Hehehe thank you everyone for caring and commenting. You've all made me smile plenty today. Big hugs to all of you.[/align]

Work them,girl. Work the costumes ;) You will be super sexy !
It's all the best for your health, don't think of anything else, ok ? You will rock the mask, the boots and everything !
Thank to you too , Nela. I don't know how to explain how joyful You guys are part of our family ;) We love you ! And we really appreciate all supports from you and others here on RO. :)
:p ehhhh I gotta go...before I start crying.
hugs !

Latest posts

Back