I have BIG news!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Jen and Steve!

That is a gorgeous ring. Solitaire Diamonds is the way to go for engagement rings. We had wedding bands with seven smaller diamonds made up later. As long as the rings don't interfere with each other when they are fitted together. The store should have some suggestions. Weused white gold that contain Platinum forour rings too. :D

Jen, I don't think you would have any problems resizing your ring. A fancy one would of been more complicated.

LOL! Thanks guys!

It's in the shop now!

Tiffany's only make the rings in one size, and then they do free resizing to fit your finger. They even do quarter sizes, which I've never heard of before?

Anyway, it's in now, and should be done within 10 days! If it was much bigger, it would have had to go back to New York to be done :shock: which can take up to 12 weeks :shock: Phew!

About the wedding bands.... don't get me started!! They had some gorgeous ones in the Tiffany's store, in fact I could have happily taken home the whole store lol! :shock: It's in a brand new huge shopping mall in London, and one end of it is just full of designer guards on the door, stupidly posh. Tiffany's is right next to Gucci, Versace and Dior! :shock::shock::shock:

I'm SO excited. I can't wait to get it back and try it on. I can't believe what a lucky girl I am!

Did I mention he also bought me dinner, and a top? In a non-designer store obviously..... I feel so spoilt. :blushan:

Caongrats Jen and Steve!!! I am so happy for the two of you!! You both deserve all the best wishes possible. Justsupport each other's hopes and dreams,and things will always work out.

:balloons:Congrats!!!!

myheart

mouse_chalk wrote:
mr_mouse_chalk wrote:
:inlove:

isn't that so cuuuutemouse_chalk wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:
Congrats Jen!! I seem to remember a post not too long ago about how Steve was "commitment shy". I can't wait to see a pic of your ring.
Lol! He was! Thats why I didn't believe him when he asked! He had to ask me 3 times lol. I was worried he was only asking me because he thought it was what I wanted lol.... Once I'd been convinced of that, I've been grinning from ear to ear all day! Literally- my ears ache now!
aww, that's so great! i saw that and was like "could they.......?......i know she said something about him not wanting to get married soon......"

CONGRATS!

and in case anyone is missing a nice visual........

Wwwooohooo! Congrats guys, I'm so happy for you!

Will you be having the bunnies at your wedding with little bow ties and skirts on? :p

OMG! Who did that at the top of the site?!!! I LOVE IT!!! :shock::shock::shock::D:D

Ladybug, those emoticons are SO cute! The last one was totally my face, plus a bit of crying and lots of giggling lol!

Jenson, that would be great. I'd love to have Barney in a little top hat and bow tie.... We were saying all this jokingly the other night, but we both said that it'd be a shame to not have them involved somehow, since they're such a big part of our lives. Whether it's actually practical to have rabbits at a wedding or not I'm not so sure LOL!

Oh, and my mum and dad said they will pay for it :shock: It's traditional apparently. I knew it was, but I wasn't expecting them to say that! We didn't even ask them, mum just told me she'd asked dad and he said of course :shock::shock::shock:

mouse_chalk wrote:
Jenson, that would be great. I'd love to have Barney in a little top hat and bow tie.... We were saying all this jokingly the other night, but we both said that it'd be a shame to not have them involved somehow, since they're such a big part of our lives. Whether it's actually practical to have rabbits at a wedding or not I'm not so sure LOL!

Oh, and my mum and dad said they will pay for it :shock: It's traditional apparently. I knew it was, but I wasn't expecting them to say that! We didn't even ask them, mum just told me she'd asked dad and he said of course :shock::shock::shock:

If you can't get the rabbits involved in the wedding somehow, maybe you could incorporate a rabbit motif into the invitations/decorations/cake, etc?

You're parents are awesome! Jason and I had to pay for our own wedding. We figured it out that we couldn't afford both a wedding and a honeymoon on our own, so we chose to do a honeymoon in Hawaii, and we got married on the beach while we were there.

mouse_chalk wrote:
We were saying all this jokingly the other night, but we both said that it'd be a shame to not have them involved somehow, since they're such a big part of our lives.
If all else fails, you can have the buns follow the flower girls and let them eat all the petals the flower girls drop! ;) Cute and practical! Hehe!

kherrmann3 wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
We were saying all this jokingly the other night, but we both said that it'd be a shame to not have them involved somehow, since they're such a big part of our lives.
If all else fails, you can have the buns follow the flower girls and let them eat all the petals the flower girls drop! ;) Cute and practical! Hehe!
Lol!! Can you see it? I'd have to cordon off the venue with NIC grids!! :shock: :p

kherrmann3 wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:

That would be totally sweet!

slavetoabunny wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
Need to find Jessies wedding thread.
If I remember correctly, she had her bridesmaids carry the bunnies in decorated baskets instead of having bouquets.
NO WAY!!! That's SO cute!!!!

Although I'm not sure if I'm having bridesmaids or not.... I think I'm going to have to have 2 maids of honour though! :shock: I cannot decide between my 2 best friends. Literally cannot. Is that crazy?

Who's Jessie as well? :expressionless

mouse_chalk wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
If I remember correctly, she had her bridesmaids carry the bunnies in decorated baskets instead of having bouquets.

Although I'm not sure if I'm having bridesmaids or not.... I think I'm going to have to have 2 maids of honour though! :shock: I cannot decide between my 2 best friends. Literally cannot. Is that crazy?

She is JAK Rabbitry. Jessie pops in from time to time, but isn't around a lot anymore.

slavetoabunny wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:

She is JAK Rabbitry. Jessie pops in from time to time, but isn't around a lot anymore.

Ooohhhhhhhh yeah! I know her! I just didnt know she was married lol!

That is the best idea..... I must think on it

I did think earlier that we have to have little icing bunnies on our wedding cake though! Little models of our bunnies, that could go on the top of the cake! They're our family after all! :p

One of my friends on Bunspace had her maid of honor wheel the rabbit down in a little decorated pet stroller. He was the ring-bearer. He had a little ribbon around his neck if I remember right.

Back