I have BIG news!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jen, I have the flu and have been all grumpy and down today...... I have a HUGE smile on my face.... I've always known it was going to happen! You two are just so awesome together - I can feel it just from here.

I am SO happy for both of you (and your furkids!)!

I wish you all the blessings and happiness together!

slavetoabunny wrote:
Congrats Jen!! I seem to remember a post not too long ago about how Steve was "commitment shy". I can't wait to see a pic of your ring.
Lol! He was! Thats why I didn't believe him when he asked! He had to ask me 3 times lol. I was worried he was only asking me because he thought it was what I wanted lol.... Once I'd been convinced of that, I've been grinning from ear to ear all day! Literally- my ears ache now!

I can't wait to see my ring either!! When I get it! I will definitely upload a picture :D:D:D

I've spent all afternoon/evening ringing all my friends and hearing screams down the phone- everyone is so happy for me. I feel so lucky!!! :blushan:

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Jen, I have the flu and have been all grumpy and down today...... I have a HUGE smile on my face.... I've always known it was going to happen! You two are just so awesome together - I can feel it just from here.

I am SO happy for both of you (and your furkids!)!

I wish you all the blessings and happiness together!

Awwww.... Thank you! :cry1:

:hug:

slavetoabunny wrote:
Oh, I forgot to say that if you have your wedding in San Francisco I promise to come (good reason not to hold it there, lol).

OMG! If we had it in San Francisco I would SOOOOO invite all my RO friends (those that side of the pond lol). That would be amazing. However, I don't know that a lot of my local friends would be able to afford the flights lol.....

But we did look online and find this AMAZING place.... it really was beautiful.

Couldn't have said it better!

JadeIcing wrote:
Seriously you don't know how happy this makes us all. We love Jen and everything we have heard about you makes us love you too! So this is very special for us!

mr_mouse_chalk wrote:
Shucks!! Thanks EVERYBODY :)

Mr Jen

Elf Mommy wrote:
[align=center]
man_proposing_marriage_to_you_hg_cl.gif

[/align]

LOL! That even LOOKS like Steve!!

Whatta catch! A good lookin' computer whiz who loves bunnies! (Mind you, you are too!!)

What a great couple! This one SHOULD be written in cement. ;)

congrats.gif

love0060.gif

sas :hugsquish:

OMG I just saw this!

I was looking for info about Dot and not even lookining elsewhere
I think Steve would make the perfect husband ; I have noticed how involved he is with your rabbits.
he seems wonderful !!
I am so happy for you Jen !!!:D

You are so great you deserve all the happiness you can get :)

I'm sorry, what? I didn't catch that...hehehe

WAHOOOOO!!!!! Best wishes to you, and congrats to Steve!!!!!! I haven't read the whole thread, so I'll check to see about the date and such. I just couldn't wait to reply.....:biggrin2:

I totally vote for San Francisco....what a great RO meet and greet it would be, and for the greatest reason ever....the wedding of one of the sweetest people ever...Jen, I'm so happy for you...I'm grinning from ear to ear...must be contagious!

WHOOOO!
Congratulations you two!!!!
What a fabulous day!
I'm getting all teary over here!:cry1:

You will be a lovely bride, Jen! Steve, you're one lucky man :)

I vote for putting the rings on the bunnies' ears, and having them hop down the aisle!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
:party::party::party::party:

Congrats, Jen and Steve! What awesome news! Ryan and I are in the planning of our May wedding right now...trust me...it is tough stuff ;).

I hope you guys have a bunch of fun planning the wedding, though, because it is fun...just very stressful!

Ohh....and do the wedding in San Fran :biggrin2:. Alicia and Patti....we need a big suite, hahaha!

Latest posts

Back