I have BIG news!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jen I am so unbelievably happy for you!!! You and Steve are seriously perfect for each other - I bet you're over the moon!! I am for you!! Jen's getting married, Jen's getting married do do do doo do!!
And so close to Valentines day too - Congratulations!! All the best :D

[align=center]
congratulations_hg_clr.gif

man_proposing_marriage_to_you_hg_cl.gif

[/align]

Elf Mommy wrote:
WE NEED DETAILS!!!
LOL!

Well, we were sat watching TV this afternoon snuggled up, and then all of a sudden he got down on one knee and asked me!

I said no at first because I didn't think he was serious lol :biggrin2: But then he convinced me....

Apparently he was wanting to ask me yesterday and went to look at rings but got scared and decided not to.....

Hence I don't have a ring yet but apparently he is in London tomorrow and will be choosing one! :shock:

I can't believe I'm going to get married!! :faint:

Wooo, congrats!! I saw the link to this thread in your Dotty thread and just new he'd proposed! I'm so happy for you two :D

SOOOSKA wrote:
When's the Big Day?

Susan:)
Goodness, I have NO idea when! We talked about it a bit earlier, and we have no idea lol. We can't afford a wedding yet, so definitely not for a few months- probably not even this year.

We did briefly talk about getting married in San Francisco- our 'heart city'. I would LOVE to do that! But probably out of the budget of us and our friends and family LOL!

We were talking about ways to get the bunnies involved in the wedding- I thought Barney would look adorable in a little top hat and bow tie, and the girls all in little veils with flowers!!! :biggrin2:

Awww! Congrats!!
I didn't know you weren't married, lol.

That is so cool you want to figure out how to involve the bunnies!

BSAR wrote:
Awww! Congrats!!
I didn't know you weren't married, lol.

That is so cool you want to figure out how to involve the bunnies!
Yeah Dotty will be adorable as a bridesmaid:biggrin2:

Back