I have BIG news!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this and was like OOOO Is she pregnant! Nooo Your engaged!!!! YAY!! Congratulations!!! I think New Zealand is a great place for a wedding ;) Wherever it is lots of pictures are needed!

congratulations!¬!!!!!!!! where are being married?
chosse the nice sparkly ring....lol

PepnFluff wrote:
I saw this and was like OOOO Is she pregnant! Nooo Your engaged!!!! YAY!! Congratulations!!! I think New Zealand is a great place for a wedding ;) Wherever it is lots of pictures are needed!

i thought it was going to say....

Babies.JPG
or....

babies-1.jpg
l;ol!!!

i seen the new zealand bit.. does not matter about otheer post...lol. new zealand is lovely.

Awwww you guys!!

You made me tear up with your comments!! :cry2

Thank you so much! It really means so much to me that all my friends are happy for us! Both on here and in real life! :D:D:D

Steve is in London all day today, he's ring shopping right now I believe! I am not expecting him to come home with anything though because I have big fingers so I doubt anywhere will have my size in stock lol

We were talking last night, and he said 'you're going to be Mrs Kirtley! A special Kirtley! You'll be special K!' So that is now my nickname from him lol :)

My mum pointed out that if we got married in San Francisco that lots of my friends and family wont be able to make it..... Poo poo on her!! :(

I love that he's getting your ring on his own. A lot of women pick their own now, and I understand all that, but it's so romantic for him to do it IMO.

NorthernAutumn wrote:
I vote for a beautiful wedding in the UK, and a fabbo honeymoon trip to San Francisco

(and rabbit ringbearers :) )

Thats a rreally good idea! What ever you do its going to be really special, and we need pictures :D

Bo B Bunny wrote:
I love that he's getting your ring on his own. A lot of women pick their own now, and I understand all that, but it's so romantic for him to do it IMO.
I agree! He asked if I wanted to go to London with him to choose, and I kind of did, but I kind of wanted him to choose it. I know that I'd feel bad about picking something out, in case it was too expensive, and he felt bad about not being able to afford it, or something. He knows what I like- I hate yellow gold and I like single settings LOL! :D

He's on his way back now. He says he didn't get anything but got lots of information.....

I miss my fiance! :p

NorthernAutumn wrote:
I vote for a beautiful wedding in the UK, and a fabbo honeymoon trip to San Francisco

(and rabbit ringbearers :) )
We were talking about that! I mentioned the idea of a twin honeymoon- some time in San Francisco and then some time in Hawaii LOL! :shock: He said it was intriguing! :biggrin2:

mouse_chalk wrote:
Ok, I'm going to say this very big, in case you miss it..........

STEVE ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM!!!!!!!!

AND I SAID YES!!!! :biggrin2:

YAY!!!:great::toast:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I wish you all the best of luck... do you have a date set yet? I can so see your Dotty as a "flowergirl"or ring bearer....

Denise

PS... New York has lots of great places to visit... not just the city but wine country in the Finger Lakes is just gorgeous (I am partial as I live there).

Latest posts

Back