I have BIG news!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol!

Ok, I will show pics! But first, let me tell you. I got asked all over again!! He got home, I gave him a hug, he got down on one knee and asked me again. I said that he'd already asked me. He said 'but this time I'm doing it properly!' and produced a........

TIFFANY'S box!

:faint:

So here it is!!

IMG_9139.jpg

IMG_1252.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

The pictures aren't that great because I have poor lighting in my house! In some of them it looks gold but it's actually Platinum!!!

It's not the right size- they have to send it to be resized, so we're going back to London tomorrow where they will measure my finger properly and then get it made to the right size! :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

I am SO excited now!! I can't believe how lucky I am! I have the best fiance in the whole wide world! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Hooray! How exciting! Congrats to you both!

One problem with putting all your girly buns in little flowers... They'd eat them! ;) Barney would look so cute in a little top hat!

Also, what a lovely ring! You're so lucky! Wishing you the best!

I was listening to Pandora radio today and this song popped up and made me think of you two :blushan:....

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/3UBbmkp_hr0&feature=related&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Oh Jen, your ring is gorgeous! Steve has great taste (in jewelry and in women)!!!

My husband picked out my engagement ring (a solitaire), and when we got married we picked out the final setting together. (We were engaged for over 2 years, and he'd gotten a better paying job in that time, so he felt an additional setting was in order.) I also felt weird picking it out, because of not wanting to pick something too expensive.

We got married in Hawaii, so no one was able to go to the ceremony, so our families were kinda mad at us! I'd recommend it for a honeymoon, though!!

That is a very beautiful ring!

Personally, I am more partial to the three stone setting. However, I have tiny little hands, and I think solitaires look funny on my hands.

You will have to post us pictures as soon as it's sized and you get to wear it.

I am very happy for you. (and a little bit jealous, I can't wait till I am at a point in my life where I can get engaged...)

--Dawn

WOW can i be the like 78th peson to say CONGRATULATION!

CONGRATULATION!

:D

wow im so happy for you!

MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

i'll be waitin for my invatation!

Oh Jen! That is gorgeous! and I am JUST like you - love single settings and that is so very very special!

Steve...... I've said it before! What a man!

and to Steve....

You're a smart one.... Jen is a sweetheart!

I am pretty clever. But mostly VERY lucky. :)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Oh Jen! That is gorgeous! and I am JUST like you - love single settings and that is so very very special!

Steve...... I've said it before! What a man!

and to Steve....

You're a smart one.... Jen is a sweetheart!

Congrats Jen & Steve! hurrah!!!

Rick & I almost got married in San Fran, but instead got married near home (here in Michigan). The wedding will be great no matter where you hold it!

Thank you everyone!! :D

I can't believe how many people have replied to this thread! It's so lovely to know that you're all happy for me :)

I love the 3 stone settings too, but I really prefer the single setting. I could only have dreamed of getting a ring like this before though! :shock:

I honestly haven't stopped smiling since Sunday. I still can't believe it!

We're going to London later, to Tiffany's to get my finger measured! Eeeeek! Have you seen the state of my hands? I have to give myself a manicure before we go!!! And have a shower, and do my hair.... I can't go in there looking like I do now lol....

:panic:

Jen I am sssssooooooo sorry i missed this but i have been sick all weekend, but CONGRATULATIONS I am SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOO Happy for you two!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful ring too.

Congrats Jen!
Not sure if you got the wedding ring yet (maybe it's too early!) but I just wanted to say, make sure you wear your engagement and your future wedding ring together to see if you like the "look"! I got engaged early last year and got married this past August. My ring looked exactly like yours (my then-fiance picked it out to surprise me) but then we picked the wedding ring together and it turned out that it didn't quite match. I finally decided to get the design of the ring changed altogether last week to match my wedding ring which I now wear more often. I'm getting it back tomorrow!

CONGRATS again!

Eeeeek a wedding ring to match the tiffany's engagement ring. I must start working more hours...

Thanks for all the congrats guys!!! :)

kirbyultra wrote:
Congrats Jen!
Not sure if you got the wedding ring yet (maybe it's too early!) but I just wanted to say, make sure you wear your engagement and your future wedding ring together to see if you like the "look"! I got engaged early last year and got married this past August. My ring looked exactly like yours (my then-fiance picked it out to surprise me) but then we picked the wedding ring together and it turned out that it didn't quite match. I finally decided to get the design of the ring changed altogether last week to match my wedding ring which I now wear more often. I'm getting it back tomorrow!

CONGRATS again!

Back