I have BIG news!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slavetoabunny wrote:
That's a gorgeous dress! I get a little nervous about strapless dresses though. I'd be afraid of a wardrobe malfunction.
LOL! I was thinking that.... I can wear strapless things normally, but I find them really uncomfortable- although supposedly with a dress like that it's different because the dress is really tightly done up, so there's no chance of anything heading south...lol! :shock:

I guess I'll have to try them on and see what looks good! The woman in that picture is about a size -0 though, it might look hideous on me :p

[align=center]
WED3BrideAndGroom02c.gif
[/align]
Jen, Just read through this entire thread... I am so sorry I missed it earlier! My very best CONGRATULATIONS to you and Steve! It is truly a match made in heaven!

WED1Rings06HL1.gif
Your ring is BEAUTIFUL! I love solitaires! Steve has excellent taste!
WED1Rings07HL3.gif

Can't wait to see the dress! You will make the most beautiful bride! You two will be the perfect couple!
WED2wedding05ringHL1.gif
I am SO happy for you both!

(You sure you don't want to come to New York for the wedding?)

OMG Jen the dress is gorgeous!!!

We talk about you and Steve getting engaged everynight at dinner! LOl, Well I report the updates to my mum and sister whilst they 'Arrr' and 'Oooh' hehe!!

mouse_chalk wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:
That's a gorgeous dress! I get a little nervous about strapless dresses though. I'd be afraid of a wardrobe malfunction.
LOL! I was thinking that.... I can wear strapless things normally, but I find them really uncomfortable- although supposedly with a dress like that it's different because the dress is really tightly done up, so there's no chance of anything heading south...lol! :shock:

I guess I'll have to try them on and see what looks good! The woman in that picture is about a size -0 though, it might look hideous on me :p

we were at a bridal shower two years ago and there were several ladies in strapless tops/dresses. we went to the ladies room and there then 7 year old Emily announced "it's good they have *big* chests to hold up their shirts!"

me and mom were shocked but it it was kinda funny:shock::rollseyes:biggrin2:

BlueGiants wrote:
[align=center]
WED3BrideAndGroom02c.gif
[/align]
Jen, Just read through this entire thread... I am so sorry I missed it earlier! My very best CONGRATULATIONS to you and Steve! It is truly a match made in heaven!

WED1Rings06HL1.gif
Your ring is BEAUTIFUL! I love solitaires! Steve has excellent taste!
WED1Rings07HL3.gif

Can't wait to see the dress! You will make the most beautiful bride! You two will be the perfect couple!
WED2wedding05ringHL1.gif
I am SO happy for you both!

(You sure you don't want to come to New York for the wedding?)

Thank you!!! :D

I would LOVE a New York wedding, but sadly my mum would probably disown me lol. She doesn't even want me to have the wedding in a place I've found an hour away!! :pssd:

MY RING!!!

MY RING IS READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo:woohoo

I want to go and get it but Steve isn't sure when he can get away from work- possibly this evening/late afternoon but I have to finish the Today thread first.....

YAAAAAAAYYY!!!!

We're on our way back with it now!!! It fits perfectly and it's SO SPARKLY!

I am posting this from my iphone which is the best thing ever- RO on the move, what more could you want?

Pics when I get back!

:biggrin2:

mouse_chalk wrote:
We're on our way back with it now!!! It fits perfectly and it's SO SPARKLY!

I am posting this from my iphone which is the best thing ever- RO on the move, what more could you want?

Pics when I get back!

:biggrin2:
Surely you can take a picture of the ring with your camera phone and post it here. We can't wait until you get home!!! :waiting:

I'm home!

Pics are uploading now- although our internet seems deaded again so I don't know how long they will take :(:(:(

Patti- LOL! I think you can actually upload pictures from your phone somehow- but I was in a dark car on the motorway so wouldn't have been able to get a good enough picture :)

Back with the pics soon!

Ok, I have the pics!!!

Please mind my terrible manicure. I vow to grow my nails and take excellent care of them now my hand is worth so much money! :p

Here it is:

IMG_9232.jpg

IMG_9229.jpg

And I couldn't resist taking a silly picture of myself wearing it- just to see what it looked like. I look silly but oh well, you've seen plenty of terrible pictures of me before! ;)

IMG_9241.jpg

:D:D:D

Back