Fundraiser!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maisie:

maisie.jpg

Trixie:

trixie.jpg

Drew:

drew.jpg

AWESOME! Rosie will love hers.

:biggrin2:I'm glad you all like them!

The second batch is going to take longer to bake since it is mostly bonded pairs which are stuck together so it's a bigger amount of stuff to cook. Just as a warning.

[align=center]MY FLASHY IS TERRIFIC![/align]
[align=center]How do I pay?[/align]
[align=center]I love my Sandy and Three, but man, this has just made me day![/align]

Moominmoo wrote:

[align=center]How do I pay?[/align]

This is for everyone:

If you have paypal you can pay me that way (the email for that account is [email protected]) If you don't have paypal then you can pay me with a check madeto Katie Driscoll or just cash. I'll get approx. shipping for everyone by the end of the day if I can. If you have a preferance for what shipping to use please let me know. Just as a warning UPS is deathly expensive from Alaska, USPS is your best bet :)

Katie, When I got my Sandy and Three, the packaging was all in pieces and arrived in a clear bag with the apologies of the postal service, so you might want to be extra careful with the packaging of these because the postal service seems to be rather violent.

My mum and brother are really impressed :D

Oh, and how much are they?

Latest posts

Back