Fundraiser!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your stuff is so cute! I thought it would be cool if you could make flat salt dough bunnies and then glue magnets on the back. That would be adorable to put on a fridge! ;)

That is such a cool thing to do for a fundraiser!!! And they are super cute!!!You can do mine too!!! I would be all over those!!

Pepsi:

2Bunnies014.jpg

Ozzy:

bonding001.jpg

My most sincere apologies to Herman, I obviously had no models to make sure I got the pure majasty and beauty of the English Lop to it's full potiential.

Next batch of salt dough buns are coming up soon. I was wondering if anyone would be intereasted in a tutorial about how I make the dough/bunnies. So the whole process. I've been getting some questions about what salt dough is. So if you are intereasted let me know and I'll do it when I make the next batch.

Ha the little gingham plushie will be MINE!!! Hehe, and if u dont have time to make my buns in salt dough ill be scooping up some other ones that resemble them;)there was an Ozzy but he's kissing another girl in it and Pepsi might be pissed....

For anyone who requested buns, I will make them, it will just take a while. I can only do approx 8-9 buns per batch. I'll post a list of what buns will get made in the batches if that would be helpful.

Yay! How cute, you can put mine as one, they are bonded so it would be very fitting. I'm excited! The little plushie guy I bid on is too effing cute

so here's the list as it stands now, if you want to get added or I messed something up just let me know :)the screen name of the person is after the bunnies name. I'm putting pairs that I know are bonded together in one, if you want them seperated let me know.

1) Rabbit Gift for someone

2) Tabby (ani-lover)

3) Pebbles (Pet_Bunny)

4) Buddy (monklover)

5) Daisy Mae (SOOOSKA)

6) Buttercup (SOOOSKA)

7) Wilbur and Jackie (SOOSKA)

8) Flower (Maherwoman)

9) Maisie (Maherwoman)

10) Trixie (Maherwoman)

11) Drew (Maherwoman)

12) Dusty(Maherwoman)

13) Bunbun (Maherwoman)

14) Pepsi and Ozzy (iluvmybuns)

15) Herman (Katt)

16) Sakura (minilops)

17) Lucky and Bunbun (minilops)

:)I'll make a tutorial for the next batch then. it will take a while though, I have family coming up today for the next two weeks. I'll try to squeeze it in, but my family can be rather demanding :pI'll keep you guys updated.

tundrakatiebean wrote:
3) Pebbles (Pet_Bunny)

Yea! :bunnydance:

When you post on Ebay, you should post a photo of Pebbles with the salt dough figurine. And maybe a ruler in the picture to show the measurements.

That might draw more interest in bidding.

Rainbows! :)

Latest posts

Back