Fundraiser!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they raped my packagin o.0 it was all pretty and nice, goodness gracious.

They are $5 dollars a piece as a minimum, anything over that will be considered a donation, plus the price of whatever shipping you choose (I suggest USPS as it's cheaper.

I'll go with whatever post is cheaper,and I'll pay double to account for Sandy and Three too :)

I'll try and have a go at sorting out paypal tomorrow (but I've never done it this way before, so it could be interesting).

tundrakatiebean wrote:
Bandit and Holly:

banditholly.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS! That is so friggin adorable!!!!!!! Thank you soo soo much!!

Crystal

The painting tutorial is up, there is a link at the bottom of the first page of the salt dough tutorial or just click here.As soon as y'all are ready to get the buns sent to you please e-mail or pm me:

1. Mailing Address (I already have Flashy's and SOOOSKA's)

2. Phone Number if you are out of the United States

3. Any Mailing preferences

And as soon as I get all that info I will send you an estimate :)

Thanks Everyone!:bunny18

So I have Flashy's, SOOOSKA's/Crystalballls, and the gift all packed up and ready to be sent out:)Just need to fill out some customs forms.

If the people who requested the rabbits don't contact me within 2 weeks from today I will put them up for sale to anyone who wants them, until then only the owners can buy them.

I just love those! They are WICKED! I wish I could get one done :(... But I'd have a very hard time choosing Simi or Sisi. So... I have an idea! Could I get my old bun Flea done? She was a Flemish Giant... And I miss her loads, so if its not to late to have noe made, could I? Ill post a pic in a min.

ThatsMySimi wrote:
I just love those! They are WICKED! I wish I could get one done :(... But I'd have a very hard time choosing Simi or Sisi. So... I have an idea! Could I get my old bun Flea done? She was a Flemish Giant... And I miss her loads, so if its not to late to have noe made, could I? Ill post a pic in a min.
Of course you can!:biggrin2:I'm looking for some more buns/other animals to fill out the next batch. Just post a few pictures and I'll keep you updated on progress :)

I can't find any pics of Flea... So, can you do one of Simi and Sisi together even thoguht I dont have a pic of them together? If not, its okay, can you just do Simi? Sorry in Im being a pain!

Heres Simi
july82.jpg

simifunnycolour.jpg

simifunnycolorside.jpg

And heres Sisi. (Shes just black all around, with HUGE ears :))
july811.jpg

THANK YOU!
SSS

tundrakatiebean wrote:
Baby, as a gift to Laura:

baby.jpg
Oh my gosh! This is the first time I've seen this thread!

Katie, this brought tears to my eyes. You are so talented. You did such a great job on Baby's model. It's beautiful! You even got her little pink lips! I can't thank you enough.

Laura

Snuggys Mom wrote:
Oh my gosh! This is the first time I've seen this thread!

Katie, this brought tears to my eyes. You are so talented. You did such a great job on Baby's model. It's beautiful! You even got her little pink lips! I can't thank you enough.

Laura
:biggrin2:I'm glad you like it

Just out of curiosity, how long does it take you to make a whole batch of salt dough buns once the dough is ready?Oh yes, and how would i pay you , i do not have paypal.

Latest posts

Back