Fundraiser!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so the first 11 are baking as I type. Some of those were lionheads or had other specific fuzz, I TRIED to make it look good, I really did. But I am honestly not sure if they are going to turn out nicely after painted and such so I might end up redoing them. Specifically it was Daisy Mae and Drew. I'll show the owners a picture of the salt dough bun after they're completed and if they are not pleased (or if I'm not) I'll re-do them.

so check the status of the buns at this website and I'll update it with pictures and such :)

Edit: Tutorial (however awful it may be) will be up as soon as I work up the ooomph

I haven't done one specifically of Wash, but I did do two dutch:

bunnyeyes.jpg

dumpling.jpg

They were only going for .99 on ebay, so this is a lot better :pI barely broke even from listing them on ebay. If anyone wants to give me more than $5 I'm certainly not going to argue, but no one should feel the obligation to do so.

Their adorable:goodjob I can hardly wait to get them. Do we still get them from ebay or send the cheque directly to you?

Susan:bunny19:bunnyheart:apollo::bunnydance:

PS

That should say GREAT Job.

So the first batch are painted and ready to be sent out! I'll post some pictures soon so that everyone can see. If you see the picture and end up not liking it for any reason please just let me know and I will make you another one.

The bad news is I don't think I have enough time to get the second batch started today :(painting took longer than expected and I apologize for raising anyone's hopes. But I SHOULD have time tomorrow to get them started in the least.

:dude:Have an awesome day folks!

I lied :pthe next batch is in the oven baking, I had some extra time because my boyfriend came home later from work than expected. I updated the website and am now working on the pictures for the first batch.

Latest posts

Back