Fundraiser!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2007_0504newlily0001.jpg

2007_0504newlily0004.jpg

2007_0618buns0009.jpg

2007_0513grad20129.jpg

Lily doesn't like to lay down when I'm around so I don't have that many pictures of her in that position. I'll get some more pictures of her back because she has some distinctive brown patches and I'll pm them to you as soon as I can. :D Loki is a typical tort color with no particular markings.

t.

Aw, can you please do one of my Flashy?

I love my Sandy and Three one. I did hama bead bunnies for a while, but couldn't keep it up. This is a GREAT idea.

[align=center]
Flash90Justatadrelaxed-1.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]
Flash29Wantingtojoinme.jpg
[/align]

Those are all his markings, other than a tiny lightning bolt just in front of his ears in the middle (Like Harry Potter).

And this is how he used to lie.

[align=center]
Flash67Aawhowcute.jpg
[/align]

You've been added to the list Flashy:D

I've also added to to make list here, I'll post updates on where on the list I am there and on the forum

Now I'm changing the rules of the game a little:

From now on requested bunnies that are being made will cost a flat charge of $5 a piece/bun not including shipping.

They are not doing well on Ebay and honestly $.99is not worth the effort and time I put into these nor will it be a useful amount of money to hand someone who needs over $1,000

If this is a problem and you no longer want me to make your buns just let me know and you'll be taken off the list.

Hi I just read your last post, I'll be happy to pay $5.00 plus the shipping.I think that is a reasonable amount you are asking. The money is going to a very good cause.

I just look at all the work you put into making them and to think they were made specially for me and my babies were the models. You can't buy things as nice as they are. I'm very excited to see and get mine once they are finished.

soooska aka Susan:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Anything for a good cause :)Plus they are tooooo frickin cute. I put 10 on that stuffie. I just adore it and noone better outbid me!!!! hahaha!!

WAIT I'm bad at ebay how does this work it still says .99 but my max bid is 10. How do i fix it it wont let you make it higher unless someone goes on and bids more. I suck

Okay yeah, I'm not crazy. It doesn't let you bid more than the .99 untill someone tries to up it. It only lets you do a max. Which means someone has to go on and bid on everything again under the 5 so that the people who want them can go actually bid the 5 and then win. Right?? I think thats right cause I keep doing it and all it does is change my "max"

O no that isn't fair. Will someone have a bidding war with me so we can get it up there? .99 Is nothing!! I will feel like I'm robbing u, plus it's for a rescue, I'd rather it be more.

Ooooh Oooh I want one!

I have a bonded pair, Bandit & Holly. And would be happy to pay for them!! Love seeing things going to a good cause!

DSC00856a.jpg

DSC01291a.jpg

DSC01260a.jpg

Oh and they don't have red eyes lol That's the camera for ya!

Crystal

You can just give them to me know, or you can wait until I'll actually be able to make it right away and see if there is any progress :)

Only one hour left on all the ebay stuff! If you're going to bid do it NOW

I paid for mine :)

When I buy my Flashy one I'll pay you more because I hardly paid anything for this one :)

Thanks. I can't wait and it's very exciting.

All the Ebay items are now closed. Elvis, Ringo, Grace, Sandy and Three and the gingham plushie sold (all for $0.99) I've yet to decide how to deal with the leftovers from the ebay sale. it's either relist them once more and then think about what happens if they don't sell that time OR start selling them for $5 a piece like with the ones I'm making on request.

If you have any opinions on the matter I would be thankful for your input.

I was looking at the ones you made and I absolutely love the Theresa, Conor, and Dallas one. It turned out very cute. :) I would buy one, but sadly, I can't. :(

Starting the next batch on Sunday, sorry for the long wait. My Grandparents and Cousin were in town and since I don't get to see them very much I wanted to spend time with them. So there will be a tutorial going on tomorrow so you guys can see everything that goes on (nothing suspicious I promise) since there was a request. So about the first 9 rabbits on the list will get done, maybe one more or less. :)

Latest posts

Back