Fundraiser!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tundrakatiebean

Reaction score
Some of you have already heard this, but I am making a lot of bunny stuff to sell to raise money for Anchorage Rabbit Rescue. It is run by one woman who pays for everything out of her own pocket and she has 10 girls that need to be spayed (and the lowest price is $113). You can visit her website Here.

I'm going to be selling salt dough bunnies and little plushie bunnies that you can see all of here. They will be going up on Ebay in the near future (I'll keep you posted) and all the money, except shipping, raised from these cuties will go to Anchorage Rabbit Rescue.

My next question is if anyone would like me to re-create their bun :DI've made all of JadeIcing's buns, and a few other people's. So if you have a bun (past or present) you want a salt dough creation of please let me know, I'll need pictures and I'll be sure to post the pictures of your salt dough babies. So feel free to post pictures here and I'll make them in the next batch of salt dough buns.

Here are some of my favorites:

Grace2.jpg

This^ is Grace she is Bambi Sunshine's bun

Steeeech.jpg
< this one is titled Streeeech

Snuggy.jpg

This one was inspired by Snuggy, I'm sure it's not perfect since I didn't have a picture to work off of.

So I hope you enjoy :Dhave an awesome day

I made a new (prettier) place to stash the photos from this. It's just off the main page of my beading website. The pictures are here, if you prefer to not deal with photobucket :)

They are so cool!

You have a real talent there, and how great of you to put all the work into the rescue!

You are just amazing!:D

Awww they are all adorable! You really are very talented! It is Sooo great that you are doing this! You can use Buddy as a model! :
BuddyandMegan037.jpg

I LOVE your bunnies Katiebob!!!

Everyone bid for them because she has been working really hard on them and she made a HUGE mess doing it I'm sure!! -- also its a great cause

Of course Gracie is the best dough bunny!! lol

Back