Zeus and his does

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Zeus! Loki here... just wanted to let you know I got your back. Lionhead does can be a hand full. Believe me! Us rabbit gods have to stick together!:highfive:

Loki

What a DOLL!

Look at those pictures LOL!

IT'S ZORRO! OMG! IT'S ZORRO ON TOP OF ZEUS!

*is filled with love*

LOL I had Zorro for two weeks. He was my first foster.

I read Zorro's description and I was SOOOO tempted to adopt him too....didn't know where I'd put him (I also like Isabella).

I think Art would shoot me if I adopted more.....I have been thinking about trying to get him to agree to Isabella too - but I have to face the fact that if nothing else - we can't afford her adoption fee right now....

But Zorro looks so cute too....and his personality....wow...

Peg

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Did you see your bunny is trying to show up the rockettes?
I see that....boy....he really thinks he's something.....doesn't he?

I can hardly wait to hold him again. This house feels so empty without a flemish giant in it....

Peg

Can ya'll like meet somewhere OTHER than 5 minutes from my house? When ya'll go holdin up the sacred rabbit up in the air.. I don't want my domicile destroyed from thunderbolts shooting out his royal rear...

TinysMom wrote:

With my luck - one of the thunderbolts will go off and hit Zin's house.....and of course it will be all my fault!

And I thought my mind worked in weird ways... Bo goes comparing one of mine to Stewie.. then I see this..

LOL

Bo B Bunny wrote:
You had Zorro for a day or two didn't you???

They think they're good - watch dis!!!

nov0706-rockettes.jpg
ZEUSkick.jpg

Hey! that little one does look like Stewie! (of course my daughter said he looks like Winnie the Pooh.)

Does it NOT look like Zeus is doing the line kick???? hmmmmmmm???

Yeah, just what I thought........

:biggrin2:;)

If all goes well with traffic, etc - we're a bit under 50 hours from having Zeus. Of course, then we'll have a 7 hour drive home too.

We'll be leaving about 5 am on Saturday morning to go pick up Zeus. Its gonna be a long drive there (450 miles) and a long drive home - and I HATE car rides.

I have mixed feelings right now about Zeus. I want him - please don't take that wrong. Thinking about him....preparing for him....has helped the days go by and helped me to not grieve so much.

However, its hard to think that he's gonna be in here....in what I'd been halfway calling, "Tiny's Office". Its hard to think of him maybe grooming Miss Bea (who is DESPERATE for attention).

Still yet - Tiny would be so upset to think I was upset. I work as a customer service representative from home and if I would have an angry customer - he'd come over to me and start giving me kisses and nuzzling my feet. Sometimes he'd even nip (a tiny bit) to get my attention and say, "Hey mom....I'm here for you..".

Tiny would not want me to be alone. I don't think he'd want Miss Bea to be alone.

So it looks like in two days we go get Zeus....and let him come into our lives and bring whatever he has to bring (God help us all) and help him create his own space in our family.

I say all that to say....I'm nervous. I'm sort of a nervous wreck right now.....

Oh well - off to clean cages in here.....so it will be nice when he gets here (and make sure stuff is bunny proofed).

Peg

He's going to steal your heart and I think that is part of your fear, peg. You don't want to give that part of your heart to anyone else. Thing is, you aren't. Tiny always will have that spot, but maybe a little bit of a spot next to his - will be Zeus'!

I believe with all my heart that Ms. Bea and you need him. I know that I've told you before but I really really feel something special from Zeus.

Latest posts

Back