Zeus and his does

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be an adorable trio!

Just clean out the garage for Zeus already, then restock it with lots of cardboard and does.

It looks like it is official (in Zeus' mind) - Zeus and Tibba and Splash are a trio.

Tibba still isn't happy about it....but I think Splash is gonna win her over.

My heart is breaking - Splash and Miss Bea are NOT friends at all and I'm gonna miss Splash being in the office....BUT.....I'm thrilled 'cause Splash is still young and very healthy and Tibba is an older doe....so if Zeus were to lose Tibba - he'd still have Splash.

This morning - the trio came out to the doorway for their banana....with Zeus leading the way. (I was taking a banana in to Miss Bea).

Its been a while since I've updated Zeus' blog - so I need to take the time to write a bit about my boy.

First of all - even though he doesn't really "love" me - I love him dearly. I'm so thrilled that he is starting to come out of the garage if he hears me in the kitchen (in the mornings) - to see if I have banana for him....or lettuce or whatever. If I go into the garage - he'll also check to see if I have treats for him.

Because he got picked up a few times and taken to my bedroom to try and spend time w/ Miss Bea - and also to get shots - he won't let me come near him and if I bend down....he takes off. I'm ok with that though.

Zeus seems very happy though - he has most of the garage...he has Tibba and Splash and while I've never seen the three of them together at once - Robin tells me she has. I think Zeus was in the middle.

I am hoping it will cool down again one of these days so I can take him outside and let him play in the grass again...

but that is a short update for now on Zeus....and his does....

... and me.

I got some photos of Zeus and his girls this morning.

I am sharing a couple of pictures that may make people concerned. Zeus has a bit of a dewlap but it makes it look like he has a lump from the way he is sitting. As I was editing the pictures - I noticed this and Art & I got him and checked him out thoroughly. He does NOT have a lump...but he does have a bit of a dewlap and the way he is sitting makes it look like a lump. However - we checked him out all over and he is fine. (I also gave him ivermectin and in trying to get it in his mouth - got bit....).

Zeus and "lump" - I loved the way he was sitting here...I gave him ivermectin cause he has a bit of balding on the back of his neck...and you can see it here a tiny bit on his neck.

DSCN4547-1.jpg

Once again - see the "lump"...but he's really fine. This is Zeus and Tibba.
DSCN4538-1-1.jpg

Isn't Splash cute? I just love her so much. She is on top of a dog kennel. Tibba will chase her and Leona when I have treats for them all - and Tibba really doesn't like sharing her man.
DSCN4551-1.jpg

This is Leona. She was part of my last litter that we'd named "Faith, Hope & Leo" (Robin & I were hooked on Charmed at the time and liked Leo)....turns out Faith is a buck - and Leo is a girl...so she became Leona.
DSCN4550-1.jpg

Tibba and her man....I swear he's telling her that he's gonna behave...
DSCN4546-1.jpg

But here comes Splash to see Zeus...or is it to see me and see if I have a treat?
DSCN4540-1.jpg

Gosh I love him so much....I see pics of him or work on pics of him and it brings tears to my eyes. He may not love me a lot - maybe he sees me as a "hairless doe" as one person said....but I love him.
DSCN4541-1.jpg

Another Tibba and Zeus shot. I swear she's bossier with him than Miss Bea ever was...
DSCN4539-1.jpg

OMG Peg, your babies are Beautiful and Handsome. Good God I don't know how you can stand that much cuteness in your house.

I'm in LOVE with Splash.

Susan
bunny_qua7.gif
rabbit18.gif
hase310.gif

SOOOSKA wrote:
OMG Peg, your babies are Beautiful and Handsome. Good God I don't know how you can stand that much cuteness in your house.

I'm in LOVE with Splash.
I think that's why Zeus moved himself to the garage - he was afraid it was too much cuteness for me.

Of course - Splash had to join him 'cause she was just too cute to be with the other girls.

Splash has a really special personality. Leona is pretty - but Splash is just....I don't know. Special...

Y'know, I swear Zeus looks proud of himself surrounded by all those pretty girls :D.

Zeus's character sounds a bit like Shadow. He loves me for the food I give him, and although he accepts cuddles, he's happier if I have a strawberry on hand ;)

Jan

Latest posts

Back