YOUR RABBIT PICTURES

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's Loki a few days after she came home with me.

loki4.jpg

Still a young Loki laying beside me on the couch.

chillin.jpg

The second addition: Tyr. Upon further inspection, Loki decided he was alright.

lokityr2.jpg

lokityr4.jpg

Tyr (named because of the missing part of his right ear) enjoys laying on the cool bare floor.

layingtyr.jpg

Loki didn't much like the cameraman.

lokitongue3.jpg

Of course, after making a carboard home for them, Tyr decided it needed some redecorating.

caught1.jpg

caught2.jpg

Lastly, Loki was fixed a few days ago. Somehow she managed to removeher staples. The vet, after reclosing the incision, decided it was bestshe wear the cone. I just wanted a picture for future blackmail of poorLoki.

lokicone.jpg

She has a hat!! Corky was in one of those for acouple weeks due to surgery...he'd get it off all the time so I finallywent to a cat collar, he even figured out how to get THAToff!!!!

Your bunnies are adorable!

:henandchicks:Andthis is one of our fawn Flemmies driving my 2-yr. olds' car!!!!:shock::shock::shock: Looks like a bumpy ride!

Sorry, I'm still figuring out how to multiple-post pic.'s.

Kadish Tolesa :purplepansy:

baby5_04.gif
pic of the mother ,bugsydown below~THe kits are only five days old!Started out as ten! mothr killed five already! had ot remove thwem fromher. She buried some alive in the cedar?whydid she do that? Please someone out there tellus why? wetook them away from her now.We r nursing them with bottles of kittenreplacer milk twice daily.~

BUGSYS NEW KITS HAVE ARRIVED ON JUNE 22ND @ 3PM!

baby-01-c1.gif

baby-01-tl.gif

baby-01-tr.gif

baby-01-c2.gif

baby-01-lt.gif

baby-01-lb.gif

[align=left]
baby-01-rt.gif

baby-01-rb.gif

baby-01-c3.gif

baby-01-bl.gif

baby-01-br.gif

baby-01-c4.gif

baby-01-c1.gif

baby-01-tl.gif

baby-01-tr.gif

baby-01-c2.gif

baby-01-lt.gif

baby-01-lb.gif

bugsysfamily5.jpg
[/align]

baby-01-rt.gif

baby-01-rb.gif

baby-01-c3.gif

baby-01-bl.gif

baby-01-br.gif

baby-01-c4.gif

baby-01-c1.gif

baby-01-tl.gif

baby-01-tr.gif

baby-01-c2.gif

baby-01-lt.gif

baby-01-lb.gif

[align=left]
baby-01-rt.gif

baby-01-rb.gif

baby-01-c3.gif

baby-01-bl.gif

baby-01-br.gif

baby-01-c4.gif

baby-01-c1.gif

baby-01-tl.gif

baby-01-tr.gif

baby-01-c2.gif

baby-01-lt.gif

baby-01-lb.gif

gretchen.jpg
[/align]

baby-01-rt.gif

baby-01-rb.gif

baby-01-c3.gif

baby-01-bl.gif

baby-01-br.gif

baby-01-c4.gif

baby5_16.gif

baby5_17.gif

:D This is my Bugsys babys(kits) They were born on 6/ 22/ 05

They originally wereten! She buried four of them inside the cedar so deep! whenwe got up in the morning, and looked for them, we couldnt find themeasily and knew right away soemthing was wrong! sowe searched and found the four dead ones! One had died theday before in my hubbys hands, it was weak,s o we understood that one alittle bit, but it was still sad! At least them we still hadnine! We arent naming them till they reach a mont old and they starttrying to eat on thier own a LITTLE BIT! sHE NEEDS OT GET BRUSEHED NOW,SHERIPPED ALOT OF HAIR OUT OF HER HEAD FOR THIS NEST!

this is her babies at four days old! today is 6/ 27 / 05

:D This is my Bugsys babys(kits) They were born on 6/ 22/ 05

They originally wereten! She buried four of them inside the cedar so deep! whenwe got up in the morning, and looked for them, we couldnt find themeasily and knew right away soemthing was wrong! sowe searched and found the four dead ones! One had died theday before in my hubbys hands, it was weak,s o we understood that one alittle bit, but it was still sad! At least them we still hadnine! We arent naming them till they reach a mont old and they starttrying to eat on thier own a LITTLE BIT! sHE NEEDS OT GET BRUSEHED NOW,SHERIPPED ALOT OF HAIR OUT OF HER HEAD FOR THIS NEST!

this is her babies at four days old! today is 6/ 27 / 05

Here are the two housebuns, Oreo (Dutch) & Quincee (Hotot).

1bunnies.jpg

1quinceeclose.jpg

Everyone's bunnies are sooo cute :)

-Teri

everyones buns are sooooo cute!!!!

ChipperLuv why do ou have your rabbitson ceder , its toxicfor rabbits and small animalsit may explain whyyou lost the whole litter .

My himalayan/dwarf mix:

Dsc02104.jpg

It's a he. ;) And his name is Bun Bun, right now but that is up for debate since my boyfriend says it's a silly name.

I can't get over just how many gorgeous rabbitsthere are here! Every one of them is adorable, and some of the pics arehilarious! I love looking at this thread...makes me smile every time Ido. :)

Here's one of Raphie:

nexttothegarden.jpg

Latest posts

Back