YOUR RABBIT PICTURES

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too big

9ibasl.jpg

Too small

9ibaz9.jpg

Just right

9ibb4n.jpg

Ok...I'm new here so I hope I'm doing this correctly!!! HELLO GROUP!!!

I just wanted to share my little pride and joy with you!! This is Hope:

Hope.jpg

Reading....I mean Eating my mail LOL

HopeAtMail.jpg

On top of her cage!!

HopeOnCageCloseup.jpg

She definately keeps me busy!! :)

~Julie

I've been reading this forum a lot and realizethere's a lot of Flemish Giant owners and lovers on here so I wanted toshare these :)

This was my Susie, a flemish giant who was !7.5 lbs and lived 5.5 yrs. She passed away June 8, 2002

Suelayingdown.jpg

No she wasn't allowed on here but this was too funny not to snap a pic of!!

susieonchair-front.jpg

Another:

susieonchair-back.jpg

My Susie and my Abby, a mini lop who passed away last summer...we will miss them both!!

susieandabby.jpg

~Julie

Very cute pictures!!

You sure Susie is a Flemish? I have never seen such coloring on aFlemish. I can definitely give you that shemightbea Flemish Mix, but she looks more like a Flemish/EnglishSpot mix.

~Amy

Thanks for the compliments on my girls :). Yesthe vet said Susie was definately a Flemish Giant but I don't doubt herbeing a mix. I took her home from work because no one could care forher so I'm not sure where she was originally from. I actually took Hopehome from work too...

My boss's neighbor decided to let Hope and another bunny go one day andhad her dogs and kids chase them away. (people r soooooooo cruel) So myboss said after seeing her grazing the backyards for 3 months (duringlast summer's monsoons) my boss spent 2 hrs but finally caughther...She never saw the other bunny again :(. BUt after visiting Hopeone long weekend when work was closed I couldn't bare to leave herthere so I took her home...And after all she's been through, it stillamazes me what a mush she is!!!I could cradle her like a babyfor a bit without her even squirming. SHe's definately spoiled :). ButI'm sure we all spoil our babies!!!!

~Julie

Jules, I am so glad you decided to join.Oh is Susie gorgeous. I am so sorry you lost her. Hope is absolutelyadorable.

I think you are really going to like it here.

Tina & Zoo Crew

OMG!!! Freddy is soooooooooooo cute!!! And thanks for the kind words :D

And Tina, thanks for the invite and the info to the group:cool:I do like this group...just wish I had more time tocatch up on a lot of posts!!! LOL

~Julie

Monique

The picture of your bunny from the side makes me think she's aHarlequin. I have a male mini-rex harlequin, although hismarkings are alot darker. I'm not an expert, that's just myguess!

Dawn

Ihad posted a picture of my rabbit, Pepper, and somebody saidshe looked exactly the same as their rabbit. (The white one on thispicture) Do you have any idea what breed they are? or if they are thesame breed? Thankz

This is a picture of Dotty (the lop) and Pepper.

I had to watch them while they met the first time, and the kitchenfloor was cold, so i sat in the dog's basket and watched them lol. Youcan seeone of my legs in the basket. Please dont say im weird:)

How do you put up more than one picture on the same post?

Latest posts

Back