YOUR RABBIT PICTURES

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ayglnu13 wrote:
OMG SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! What breed is she? German Angora,Giant Anroga? She is absolutely goregous!

~Amy

Oh Amy... I wish I knew... she was about 12 oz at about 6 -7 weeksold. I can only guesstimate she might have been born inJan.

The pet shop didn't know (believe me I tried to find outabouther origins). She was in a open pen labeled "minilops".The majorityof the otherswere short fur. Her facefur is like persian catfur... it seems more wooly on her body.. but I really don't know how toidentify whether it's real wool.. or just the long hair gene.

She weighs 3.4 lbs... & about 5 months old.

What do YOU think she is?My best guess isshe is a Fuzzy Lop...if soher weight may end up atabout 5 lbs, but I really don't know. I'd love to know whatother people think. If she is a giant, I'll have toreincarnate her indoor cage yet onceagain.LA

I dont think she is a Fuzzy lop, this is a fuzzy pitured below.

manley41.jpg

www.riverh.com/ foundation.htm

She looks to me like an Angora of some sort, though I dont believe she is a purebred Angora, I may be wrong.

She is too small to be a Giant Angora, giants weigh over 10 lbs.

She may be a German Angora mix...here is one pictured below

Liesl&babies2.jpg

~Amy

Amy & Laura... thanks for helpingme! And I agree with you both... now that you sayit I've noticed that her face isn't as flat as a minilop.Since she's grown, her noseis longer. From thefront it looks wide, but it's her fur. SheprobablyIS a mix.... lop and angora. The ear furhas always been short and thin... it isn't long or tufted on the tips,although that is quite adorable in those pics! :)

She has beentrimmed down once already, really, reallyshort. I hate to do it, but will have to trim her up againthe next time she molts. She looks like a lamb when I've hadher clipped by a groomer. It's pretty cutetoo.I'm glad I got some cute pictures of her grownin.... the other pics I've taken of her growing up has been with mycell phone because it was so handy.. but they aren't goodquality. It really is hard to get good pics of busy rabbits,isn't it? I had to take alot just to get a few good ones thatdon't look like a white cotton puff! lol!

Any guess how much she'll weigh when full grown? What age is fullgrown? A year? Again, sheweighs 3.4 lbsnow, and approx 5 months old.

Rabbits are considered adults around 6-9 months,depending on the size. I am guessing your bunny will weigh between 4and 5 lbs when full grown, if she is 5 months now.

~Amy

Hello everyone !!! I am brand new here and have been looking for a Rabbit Forum. All of your bunnies are so cute !!!

I currently have 3 and here they are:

Moony1.jpg

Moony is a male Mini Lop and is 5 months old. He runs after me where ever I go and is a very sweet bunny.

Snuffles2.jpg

Snuffles is a female Netherland dwarf and is about 8 months old. Sheloves to sit on my shoulder and watch TV. She isa peoplepersonand does not like the other bunnies.

Tonks.jpg

Tonks is a 15 month Polish dwarf male. He is a free spirit and loves attention :)

Here are some Pics of my buns I had. Jen has my Abby

here is Abby

Abby when we first got her 2 years ago

Here is Thumper

The first one is when we got her alomst 2 years ago

Miss them too much espcaily Abby with her teddy bear

This one is of my two new femalebunnies, Babbes which s 7 mos old ( all white with some greyaround the ears and eyes and back) dutch rabbit

and lil chip only 2 months old ( sheis white and tan and brown dwarf baby kitthat i got from petland) :?

Latest posts

Back