You wont see to much of me this week/Writing my Life License

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so as the topic states I shouldn't be posting to much.

Some of you know I have taken up a second job which really is more of a business opportunity. I joined a company called Primerica which helps family's plan for Retirement and get out of debt faster. Everything we do is free to the families. I have been with the company since Oct and already really enjoy working with the team. I have the best trainer, that shows me the ways and takes me out on Appointments to see my contacts plus takes me out to see his contacts to help push me forward in the company :)

So the reason I shouldn't be online is I'm studding for my Life License which is to sell Life Insurance. I write my first exam on Sunday and if I pass it I have to write it again for the Provincial License. Primerica has set up a Class of 2 weeks to help pass the exam plus on the Rep Website we can a online tools. We can study topic by topic and once we feel were ready we can take the Simulator exam 60% is a pass and 70% is a pass to for the bonus questions and pass with 80% which will allow to rewrite the Provincial Exam free if we fail.

So If you see me posting or chatting online remind I need to study.
I did the online Simulator twice and my first score was 54% and second time was 60% so i'm getting better but still need to get a few more questions right.

The thing I never realized until we started review the books is there is a lot to know about Life Insurance and all the different types and what each has that the other one doesn't. As well we have to learn a bit of Taxation and how it applies to Life Insurance.

Well that's my story. I'll try and keep you guys posted on well my doing on here and FB.

Night all it's 2am and I should be sleeping so I can get up early and STUDY STUDY STUDY and retake the online pre-exam before class.

YEAH Becca I know u can do this!!! that is so wonderful that u r doing this!!!!:pinkelepht::pinkelepht::pinkelepht::pinkelepht::pinkelepht::pinkelepht::pinkelepht::pinkelepht::pinkelepht::pinkelepht::pinkelepht::pinkelepht::pinkelepht::pinkelepht:

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:
You can do it rebecca!!!!!
Im doing revision for 5 exams on monday so your not alone.
Good luck

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

Latest posts

Back