You wont see to much of me this week/Writing my Life License

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheryl wrote:
Oh i'm sorry Rebecca,but like Denise said all your hard work will pay of in the end.

Think positive :hug:
Thanx. I'm trying to stay positive but it's hard. I failed :( Did I mention 10 people wrote and only 3 passed? Now how crazy is that??
It's hard to study after work since i'm tired and don't really want to do anything. But I don't have a lot of time to prepare for the next exam. I have a couple of days off and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be sitting down my Trainer so he can help me.

AHH well if only 3 passed I wouldnt be hard on myself at all. It was hard for 7 others then too..

I give u a lot of credit with your busy schedule then study time...U r amazing

I studied the online topics with my trainer from 130-630 today. We did good, return session on Friday.

If you noticed I wasn't posting yesterday(which is rare) is because Minda but in the Litter Box so I wasn't able to access any of RO except the chat box. So I pretty much had to study on my own. Same thing will happen tomorrow no RO for me after work :(

Yeah I was wondering why you were in the Litterbox! Usually we only put people there if they need to "cool off" because they're angry about something or to figure out if they are trolls.

slavetoabunny wrote:
Good luck with your rewrite. I've known people who have taken the exam and they say that people rarely pass the first time.
Yah. But thing's are a bit differn't in Canada. Before all they had to do was go to SGI and take the test now they made it easier my making them go through the Class/Course for 2 weekends and write on the 2nd Sunday.

I talked to the senior reps in the office and he said he wrote it 3 times, and my trainer wrote it 3 times as well.

Did the online exam grantee got 83% that opens the bonus questions which the company will reimburse if I fail the Provincial exam. I had a bit of help from my trianer who gave his imput if I was unsure or didn't like my answer. So I really think I'm ready for Sunday. :) Can't write the Provincial exam till January 9th so If I pass the LLQP exam that gives me more time to study and be really prepared for it. :)

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
Rewrite today in 3hrs
Well I still didn't pass but I got 54% this time. Which means i've improved :) In January 'IF' I fail I'll at least know what I need to study more on, the company is going to start Report Cards which will show us where we need to improve.
I guessing it's kinda goona be like the online exam where it tells you what area's you did good in and which ones you didn't.

Latest posts

Back