You should have seen the other guy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bo B Bunny wrote:
:twitch:This reminds me of you now. ;)

Good luck Wednesday!
JAK Rabbitry wrote:

HAha. wrong eye.

twitch_32526.gif

My heart's with you, Woman. Even if I am a HUGE ditz and forgot to call you. It's one of a million things I've been a total ditz about lately. I even forgot Em's bookbag at school the other day and we never did find it. We had to buy her all new stuff. (Which, let's face it, not like she was complaining. We're both school supply junkies.)

Anyway, I hopes everything goes perfectly (as perfect as it can, that is...I know having all that crap going on isn't going to feel perfect).

Loves you!!

RosieButt

P.S. I wish you didn't have texting disabled on yer phone...I'd be texting you lots of hugs right now. :grumpy:

Surgery went well. Erron brought his laptop in for me. I'm on morphine and its bloody lovely. Theres someone puking out in the hallway. The corner of my eye it stitched shut. feels som weird and keeps getting goobery. My head hurts like a motha. They're gonna try to get me out of here by 9AM tomorrow. I want to go home now, what an awful place. And I feel bad for my roommate becuase my phone keeps ringing. My friend Tray sent me a box of cookies. I ate one. Made me sick. Everything makes me sick. I can't enjoy food! Ooh, to not like food. This is awful. Rosie, imagine Teddy not loving food anyore.

My head...is spinning....

My parents bought me a balloon. And the weight on it is a little stuffed horse....with red and white spots...

The nurses switched shifts and the new one said she liked my horse. and I laughed and said ''its the spitting image of the one that landed me here.''

Hugs to all. I'll be home tomorrow hopefully.

-J

That sounds miserable! How did the surgery go? I hope you get some sleep tonight and are out early in the morning!

Its almost 7AM. they say I can go home in about an hour. Finally took those friggin' stitches out, they were driving e up a wall. my night time nurse is a morontard. So I gave her a cookie in hopes to cheer her the fudge UP. But she was still being a poopy pants so I didn't want to page her for anything. but I was still constantly paging her because my montir would beep beep beeeeeeep all the freakin' time for the littlest reasons and keep me up. And t he nurse has to figure out whats upa nd turn it off. Its supposed to send them into the room automatically but mine, my roommates, and the people in the hallway....ours would all beep for up to an hour before someone came and turned it off, even if I paged them. And someties it was just too much for me to roll over and hit the button. I just wanted sleep. And that lady puked allllll night, poor woman. I felt awful for her. But at the same time it was the kind of puking that was extremely gross. Like it was really really detailed sounds of hacking goobers and flushing the toilet every 2 minutes and the nurses would go over there and be like ''sstill not feeling well eh?" But I guess what could they do for her?

I felt bad for my roomie. She's an older woman and is worse off than I am. and when my monitor would go off and start beeping or hers would, it would wake her up too. But she never complained. But I an understand first hand how annoying it was. She even asked that nobody call her so she could rest. And within 30 inues she had a phone call and some idiot let it ring and ring and ring. I wanted to say ''let me get that for you.... HELLO!? GO AWAY! THE PHONE IS % INCHES FROM HER FACE, IF SHE WANTED TO TALK TO YOU SHED HAVE PICKED UP WITHIN @ RINGS!!"

This IV is killing me. I'm giving my get well balloon to my roomie when I leave. It'll just be a choking hazard with all my brainless animals.

Erron stayed with me ALLLL night, despite my protests that he go to the hospital hotel or go home. But I was so glad he did, since my nurse apparently is dumb. And goin to the bathroom is such a big ordeal. And moving makes me dizzy and sick. It took me 2 horus to eat a reasonable amount of dinner.and then I jsut felt barftastic. Poor Erron is so pooped. Probably because I kicked his arse at cards all night. He's finally conked out in the chair over there. All adorable sleeping and drooling and stuff. I feel bad he has to drive me home. But I need toget out of here and get some real rest. I hope the cats leave me alone or i'm kicking them out into the barn. Larvae insists on attacking my face while I sleep. And she sleeps right on my chest, just in case I move or blink and need annihilated. Ask Erron why his wrist is all scratched up and bloody.

Well I guess i'll try to lie down and relax for a bit...Erron seems to have the right idea.

thanks for all the love.
-JAK

LOL! Poor peoples! I always said you feel worse in the hospital from no sleep than staying home!

I'd clean your barn if I were there! I love going out and being with the animals...... of course it's a bit cold here.....

Your cat is named Larvae? :laughsmiley:

Yeah her name is Larvae. The vet laughed at me too. You ever see a newborn kitten? They have no body shape whatsoever. They're just a blob with slightly distinguishable teeny ears and limbs and occasionally a stumpy tail is in the budget too. And her mother is solid black, and she is solid black. So together it just looked like this blob of kitten. And Erron came home from work and saw them together and was like '' It looks like a cat larvae...."

So until we knew the sex of the kitten we jokingly referred to her as ''The Cat Larvae''. And then it really stuck. No other name seems to come out of our mouths when we refer to her. unless its an expletive.

So yeah....our kitten is named LAAAAARVAAAAAEEE
But you have to say it like your tongue is too big for your mouth and you have an IQ of 10. Y'know...so she understands...

LMBO! You all have a great sense of humor!

I had a basset hound once that I named FiFi... that got some serious giggles.... but I'm not as creative as you LOL!

Latest posts

Back