You should have seen the other guy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh! That sounds SO painful! What a surgery to go through....

Did they say how long your eye will be sewn shut?

I'll be thinking of you on Wednesday! I hope you get some reeally strong painkillers after the op ;)

OMG!! I'm gonna call you to be sure you're okay. Geez, Milo!! What the heck?!?!

I hope you're okay...you'll probably be all drugged up when I calls...so that oughtta be interesting...lol!

You won't see this until you're back home...but, I loves you!! (((HUGE HUGS)))

Teddy comin' in for kisses!!

100_3163.jpg

And another to make ya smiles..."I'mses being NAUGHTY!! :biggrin2:"

14May08008.jpg

Thanks for all the love.

The gave me perkoset (sp?) at the ER and it helped the pain but it also made me retarded and afterwards made me ill. Painkilelrs seem to have this effect on me. So i'm not looking forward to recovery.

See some of you in Washington, feel free to let everyone know it WASNT my husband.

-JAK

Youch, again! I hope they get you patched up quickly...

One of my Shetlands decided to throw her head into my jaw and my front teeth went through my face... I came into the house with blood gushing from my face and my teeth smarting... could not drink water as it poured out of the hole in my face...

ER docs asked me (with hubby sitting right there) if it was domestic violence... I said, "Yeah, my horses are family and one decided to whack me in the jaw with her head. Does that count?" They did not ask any more questions!

Heal quickly!

Denise

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
Thanks for all the love.

The gave me perkoset (sp?) at the ER and it helped the pain but it also made me retarded and afterwards made me ill. Painkilelrs seem to have this effect on me. So i'm not looking forward to recovery.
Oh, that's awful, Woman. When are things gonna happen (surgery, etc.)?

Percocet seems to make people sick a lot. It also made me completely stupid. I hate that stuff........ Make mine Vicodin please!

Awww, look at my sweet little Teddy bear! He is way too cute. Jesse, are Teddy and my boy related? They both have the sweetest faces.

Isn't it funny how the best "black eye" stories have nothing to do with getting in a fight? Good luck with the surgery! Hopefully it will help to get you better! :)

Good luck today! We're thinking of you! I hope it's not too bad of a surgery and you feel much better soon.

I hope the surgery goes (or has gone) well!

I also hope the fancy eye patch you have when you come back is pretty :D

Latest posts

Back