Wrigley Rabbit Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wrigley_19.jpg

Mom, how can I get into things I'm not supposed to get into if you keep taking my picture?

dajeti2 wrote:
wrigley_19.jpg

Mom, how can I get into things I'm not supposed to get into if you keep taking my picture?

LOL :D

So true! I think he was trying to avoid me and the camera after a while. I kept interrupting his plans.

He has so much personality. I don't knowhow you get anything done with that much cuteness. He is just so funny.You took some incredible pictures of him. Excellent job.

Tina

It's so adorable to see a movie ofhim. He is so darned cute. He's such a busy littleguy. Seems like he always has something going on.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
It'sso adorable to see a movie of him. He is so darnedcute. He's such a busy little guy. Seems like healways has something going on.

-Carolyn

Yup, he will lay down for like 2 minutes and then he is on the moveagain. He is always so curious. It's funny becausehe can see something hundreds of times and still be fascinated byit. :D

Jenn

babybunnywrigley wrote:
Just some new Wrigley pictures.:D\
Tada BatBunny. LOOK OUT IM COMING THROUGH!!!

wrigley_134.jpg

Mom please can I have some privacy! Thank you
wrigley_137.jpg

Who there who dat
wrigley_140.jpg

Wooooh what a day today. First BatBunny, then not getting privacy from mommy, and then trying to figure out who is at the door.
wrigley_142.jpg

It was 6 am when I was looking at the pics andthen I scrolled to the 2nd page. The next thing I saw was the mid airbatbunny I was cracking up everytime I saw it. My hubby looked at melike I am a freak until I showed him. I told him imagine our babyflemmie doing that when we get her home. That would me hillarious withbig giant ears and body.

I absolutely LOVE that flying bunny! Wrigley istoo cute I had a Mini lop, Odessa,several years ago &this made me miss her even more! Odessa was by far the most expressivebunny i have ever met! I now have Dutches & they don't compare!

That's a beauty! And great camera work, too!

Latest posts

Back