Wrigley Rabbit Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GREAT PICTURE!

wrigley_134.jpg

What a King! I hope you all know your place - beneath Wrigley!

wrigley_142.jpg

-Carolyn

I loveWrigley. Yourmotion shots are incredible. What kind of camera do youuse? Are these all digital pictures?

What is this little guy doing here??

Wuups! Guess the little one wasletting you know you were out of food or water. Fauna'ssubtle like that too!

LOL...I'm not really sure what he was doing in that picture. I refer to it as Wrigzilla! :D

Yup, they are all digital. I use a Kodak Easy Share. I love it!!

Carolyn wrote:
Wuups! Guess the little one was letting you knowyou were out of food or water. Fauna's subtle like thattoo!
Yup, I think he was letting me know that all his food had disappearedand that he would appreciate it if it was refilled promptly!:D

babybunnywrigley wrote:
...and that he would appreciate it ifit was refilled promptly! :D

You obviously weren't moving fast enough! :run:Don't be fallin down on the job now!

Wrigley: King of Everything...

Wrigley!!!!!

He is just the cutest. He is such a doll. I love all hispictures. You take some awesome pictures of him. Just when I see one Ithink thisone's my favorite and I scroll down to the next and then it'smy favorite, and well you get the idea lmbo. I love Wrigley.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
Wrigley!!!!!

He is just the cutest. He is such a doll. I love all hispictures. You take some awesome pictures of him. Just when I see one Ithink thisone's my favorite and I scroll down to the next and then it'smy favorite, and well you get the idea lmbo. I love Wrigley.

Tina
Thanks!! :D

Here are some new pictures of Wrigley. They were taking in myroom. It was his first time running around in there so he wasreally curious.

wrigley_147.jpg

wrigley_148.jpg

wrigley_149.jpg

wrigley_150.jpg

wrigley_151.jpg

wrigley_152.jpg

wrigley_153.jpg

wrigley_154.jpg

In his old cage which is now used as his transport cage.

wrigley_155.jpg

wrigley_156.jpg

Enjoy!!

Wriggly is adoreable. I just love his lil brownspot on his face. You got the awesome Pics of him jumping. Makes melaugh alot. when I first saw your post. I was drinking my pepsi when Isaw his first flying pic that I call batbunny. I almost spit the popout and started to choke. *caugh* *caugh* lol

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Wriggly is adoreable. I just love his lil brown spot on hisface. You got the awesome Pics of him jumping. Makes me laugh alot.when I first saw your post. I was drinking my pepsi when I saw hisfirst flying pic that I call batbunny. I almost spit the pop out andstarted to choke. *caugh* *caugh* lol
LOL! :D

I'm glad you like the pictures! Becareful though...I would hate for you to choke. ;)

Jenn

Latest posts

Back