Wrigley isn't eating or pooping.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
naturestee wrote:
I hope he feels better now. It sounds like youhave a good vet! Thanks for scanning that GI info, I printedit off for my bunny binder.
Thanks!! I love my Vet he has been so good with Wrigley and he sure knows a lot about rabbits. :D

Would like to also say Thank you for sharing thelinks, BBW. Definitely are getting printed out and in my binder likenaturestee said.

:blueribbon:

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Would like to also say Thank you for sharing the links, BBW.Definitely are getting printed out and in my binder like naturesteesaid.

:blueribbon:

-Carolyn
Glad to help. :D

Thank youall for the good thoughts and prayers!!

I just wanted to let you all know that Wrigleyhas been eating his pellets for the first time in over 3 days and hehas also been pooping. The medicine seems to really behelping. :D

babybunnywrigley wrote:
I just wanted to let you all know that Wrigley has beeneating his pellets for the first time in over 3 days and he has alsobeen pooping. The medicine seems to really behelping. :D
:groupparty:

I know I haven't been saying much in this thread(I haven't really had any advice and you already had a huge cheeringsection), but I have to say that this is one of the first I have beenchecking since it started. I guess I have a soft spot forWrigley (along with a few other bunnies that are in this forum) and Ijust wanted to say that I am glad that he is doing good. Iwould be very sad if it was anything else.

Mr. Stee wrote:
I know I haven't been saying much in this thread (I haven'treally had any advice and you already had a huge cheering section), butI have to say that this is one of the first I have been checking sinceit started. I guess I have a soft spot for Wrigley (alongwith a few other bunnies that are in this forum) and I just wanted tosay that I am glad that he is doing good. I would be very sadif it was anything else.
Thank you so much. :D

It really means a lot that you all care so much. I'm so glad to have found you all.

:hug:

juicyjuicee wrote:
Just scanning through some posts and came accross this one.How is he doing?
Wrigley is completely better!! He just finished up hismedicine yesterday. Thank you for asking. :D

My dog is sick now. He had some sort of allergic reactionlast night and this morning. He went to the vet this morningbefore my parents went on a business trip to Toronto. I'mwatching him now...he is on two different medicines (8 pills aday). I feel so bad for him because his ears swelled up aTON. He is a Golden Retriever and his usuallyfloppyears have swelled up to the size of about three pancakes.

If it's not one it's the other...:?

I'm glad to hear wrigley is feeling much better, but i'm sorry about your dog!

I know what you mean when you say if it's not one, it's the other....

Keep us posted on how your dog is doing!

:monkey::monkey::monkey::mrsthumper:

Sorry to hear about your dog...but VERY glad tohear about Wrigley...wonderful job you and the vet did getting him thruthis!!

Latest posts

Back