Wrigley isn't eating or pooping.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
babybunnywrigley wrote:
Best of all he left about 11 little and big poops.I'm just happy something is coming out. :)

Keep the treatment going at least until he starts eating on his own andwould still go one day beyond that with the simethicone andNutriCal. That is Excellent News.

-Carolyn

babybunnywrigley wrote:
Woah...is Wrigley upset with me...:shock:

NONE of my bunnies like Nutri-cal.

I still say it smells like doggie-breath and probably tastes like it,too. Brindle gave me the butt for 2 days after her first dose. I'm notsure if S'more figured out that we were the ones putting that stickieicky stuff on her paw (we were VERY sneaky an distracted her when wedid that) but she tried to flick it off to the point that she wasgetting it on the walls and ceiling :disgust:

:sickbunny:

babybunnywrigley wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
How big are your syringes?

They're 1 mil.
That's a lot of reloading!;)

We have a 3 ml(cc) that we got from the vet.

We also have a 5 ml(cc) that we bought at the CVS drug store that's made for giving meds to babies.

JimD wrote:
babybunnywrigley wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
How big are your syringes?

They're 1 mil.
That's a lot of reloading!;)

We have a 3 ml(cc) that we got from the vet.

We also have a 5 ml(cc) that we bought at the CVS drug store that's made for giving meds to babies.
Yup, it is small! The vet gave them to me when Wrigley was onbaytril. He only had to have about .5 mil a day.

I think I'll get a bigger one when I get a chance. It would make things easier. :D

DaisyNBuster wrote:
Come on Wrigley baby keep those poops a' coming!!! :kiss:

Vickie
I hope he keeps the poops coming too. ;)

The air conditioner guy is here now. I'm hoping that problem will be fixed soon. :D

We've got more poops!!

The air conditioner is fixed.

The electricity went out for a third time, but it is working again.

I'm going to keep a really close eye on Wrigley and keep up with all the stuff that was recommended. :)

Thank you all!!! :hug:

Jenn, I am just now seeing this. I feelso bad you and Wrigley had to go through this. I am sooo relieved he isok. My heart was in my throat as I read this. Big hugs to you andWrigley.

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
Jenn, I am just now seeing this. I feel so bad youand Wrigley had to go through this. I am sooo relieved he is ok. Myheart was in my throat as I read this. Big hugs to you and Wrigley.

Tina
Thanks!!

His poops are still abnormal, but he is pooping. Which is a definite sign that he is improving.

Big hugs to you and your's too. :hug:

It's been a crazy day. I'm hoping tomorrow goes a little smoother.

Thank you all.

Last night I thought Wrigley was getting better,but this mornings once again there are no new poops. I'mgoing to be taking him to the vet soon.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

So sorry to hear this, babybunnywrigley. :pray:

Since he got his system going yesterday, I'm hopeful that he'llcontinue on this positive path. Let us know what the vetsays. Would continue with the pumpkin, NutriCal, simethicone,tetracycline, etc.

Is he eating anything at all?? Will you have an Xray done to check for blockage?

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
So sorry to hear this, babybunnywrigley. :pray:

Since he got his system going yesterday, I'm hopeful that he'llcontinue on this positive path. Let us know what the vetsays. Would continue with the pumpkin, NutriCal, simethicone,tetracycline, etc.

Is he eating anything at all?? Will you have an Xray done to check for blockage?

-Carolyn
It doesn't look like he has touched his pellets in at least two days...maybe more.

He will eat treats, but that it about it. He has been eating all his pumpkin (he LOVES it) and most of his papaya.

I'm not sure yet about the Xray yet. I'm going to see what the vet recommends.

I'm so nervous. :(

Oh my:(I just replied to your PM before I read this, and I thought Wrigley was doing better.

Good decision to go to the vet!!

Prayers and good thoughts sent :pray:

Keep us updated.

~Jim

I hope he continues to get better. A few weeks ago i went through this with Roger and he is fine now.

Cristy

Best of luck at the vet, please keep usposted...hope it all goes wel! Come on Wrigley, you lilstinker, we need more cocoa puffs!!!!!

Latest posts

Back