Would anyone do me a favor?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Muggs was a precious baby! I love all of these photos!

If there is a photo of Bo that is really good, I will post it and you can use it anytime. :)

You're welcome to use any photos I've posted ofElf on the boards if you're in an "orange" mood :). I think you havetons to get started with...and you're making me want to try too! LOL SoI'm not going to actually post one. Just know that you have mypermission to use Elf's photos on the site if you find one you like :)

What a great idea, I'm sure this order will be never ending. I would also love to have Fayes picture painted

Peter

here you go:)

Picture042.jpg

let me know if you deside to use it ill pay for a copy!!!!!!!

sara

:shock: WOW!!! I'm in painter's paradise with allthese wonderful bunny-painting options!!! I can't wait to actuallystart painting portraits of all of these wonderful bunnies!
I've started sketching out Carolyn's bunny, and once that's finished I'll get to start having fun with watercolor......

I figure with all the pictures that people have graciously allowed meto use I wont have any lack of inspiration for a long, long time :)I'll be sure to let each and everyone of you know when I get theportraits done of each bunny.

Pam, I've never been to a rabbit show, so I had no clue that specialtybreed clubs gave awards (I guess i always thought they gave onlyribbons or something like that) but the idea of original, one of a kindawards is really interesting. I dont think it would be very hard to doa painting on a plate or on pottery. I dont think it would be verycostly either. It sounds like such a great idea!

I'm getting a website thing going where I'm able to put all my artworkon custom tee shirts, posters, coasters, mouse pads, decorativecollector's boxes, gift tiles, postcards, greeting cards, etc. Steins,mugs, and clocks are even offered...... once i've got the designsuploaded to the site I'll have to post the link.... I'd really love tomake a series of bunny tees, and some cute things like that... This iswhy i'd like to see how I do on the rabbit paintings. I've done artworkof so many other creatures, people, etc.... I thought i'd better getstarted on bunnies.

Dear Sandhills,

I'm sure everyone will agree that there is no rush.

(Do you want me to close this post because this could go on and on, sandhills. :shock: )

Classic case of: Be careful what you wish for. :shock:

The woman that painted Tucker's portrait wanted a couple of pictures ofhim to get a good idea of his size. If you wish that with some of thephotos, I'm sure our members wouldn't mind emailing you more pictures.

Thank you - and again, No Worries of Time. All we have is time. :)

-Carolyn

Carolyn, It's no problem if the thread is leftopen, or if it's closed.... I appreciate all the photos that all thewonderful bunny folks here are letting me get inspired by! I honestlydidnt think i'd have that many people reply to my thread, so i cantruthfully say it's made my day.

I wanted to post the portrait i did of my flemish-holland cross,Amaretto. It was my intention that the painting look like an old-timeillustration somewhat, so that's what i tried to achieve (Theportrait's paper is kind of warped because i goofed and used too thinof paper with my watercolor painted....):

83944639.jpg

And here's the Chameleon picture that I just finished up.... a mancomissioned me to do this portrait of his chameleon, Caesar. In it arethe examples of the "mood colors" that Caesar displays, and his ownercaught on camera... (let me just say I'm not going to want to paintanymore chameleons again for a little while!!!):

83944651.jpg

Those are BEAUTIFUL! i love them! and the Cham.one looks like a picture taken with a camera! i was gonna ask if youcould do my Gecko, and my Birdie, and my Dog.. but then i was like noothats wayyyyy too much for her! i'll just stick with Cinn's picture! lol

Latest posts

Back