Would anyone do me a favor?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandhills_rabbits

Reaction score
I have some bunny portraits in mind that I'd liketo paint to add to my portfolio, but aside from pictures of all my ownbunnies I'd also like some diversity to what I can paint.

I was wondering if anyone had a particularly cute picture of theirrabbit that they'd let me use as inspiration. Pictures of cute bunnyposes, babies, bunnies and flowers, etc- Any of them would begreat.....

For anyone that gives me the okay to use their bunny as my muse, I'dsend a signed and numbered print of the final painting to say thanks.

Anyone that wants pictures of their bunny painted, just let me know, or just post the bunny picture into this thread.....

I greatly appreciate all and any help that I recieve from everyonehere! I'm kind of getting bored painting tons of chameleon and otherreptile pictures, and would like to try and paint some cuddly and sweetfor a change! lol

What an offer! I'll start usoff. I have a portrait of Tucker, but wanted to get one ofFauna done. I'd happily pay for it. Cali, I haveyet to get a picture of her that I'm really that happy with.

Good luck deciding which one to use. It's going to be a hard choice, I'm sure.

:)

-Carolyn

attachment.php

I'm not certain if you want anything that's beendigitally altered, but this is my very favorite photo of mySherman. To me, it captures the total essence of hispersonality:

KingShermantheGreat2.jpg

You're all way too much!

I'd love to paint everyone's rabbits.... I just needed someinspirational photos, knew that there were plenty (plenty, plenty,plenty!) on our forum, and just wanted permission from the rabbits'owners before I tried painting anyone's bunny's likeness.

Right now $$$ is out of the question, because I just want to paint thebunny portraits to see if i can do it okay.... I've only painted onebunny portrait (of Amaretto) so far, and made the mistake of using thewrong type of paper and it bubbled a little due to the water color.

I appreciate all the offers of letting me use their bunnies (and bunnyphotos!) as my "models". If it's alright I'll just go right on down thelist..... I'll let everyone know as I get each painting done, and thenI can send prints to the rightful owners of the bunnies that I painted.

Bless your heart!

I feel so lucky. As I said, I've always wanted that picturedone as a portrait of Fauna and although someone once said they would,it never panned out.

Many many thanks,sandhills_rabbits.

I insist onpaying for the paints,materials, andpostageat the very least.

Take your time, and I hope you have fun withit.

-Carolyn

i'd love one done! but i think your just doingthose ones right? i love paintings! i was planning on getting one doneas well of one of my animals or all! ;) lol... i'd have to take A LOTof pictures down thats already up in my room! lol

if you can do one of Cinn i'd love it.. but only if you have the time!and you can pick any from these pictures i have i am taking some morepictures later! lol
http://photobucket.com/albums/v358/always2ndBest06/Cinnamen/?

thanks! :)

I would really love a portrait of this face right here :):

MVC-012F.jpg

P.S. I'd also like to help with some of the cost :D

This is going to grow and grow, sandhills, you realize that, don't you?

-Carolyn

I'd be more then happy to paint portraits of anyand every bun.... basically, It's so easy to get artist's block that Ineed all the suggestions for paintings and artwork that I can get.

I'll I need to ask is for a little time and some patience, because Idont know exactly how long the portraits will take. I'll only be ableto do one at a time, but I already know I'm going to get started on thefirst portrait now! lol....

I'll just go down the thread "list" in order, so Carolyn's bunny will be the first victim...errr....i mean model :)
After I get that portrait done, I'll move on to the next one, and then the next, and the next...etc...etc... lol

Here's a pic of my Muggs (RIP) that I justtreasure. It's used on the HRS web site as a 'postcard' with mypermission, and I gladly let you use it for inspiration if it willhelp. Good luck!

Here's a picture of my dear LT2. He was the mainherd buck in my barn but recently died on christmas. I've got 2 placesin my barn that I was going to have these photos printed off and hung.However, I'd be willing to pay to have this photo painted so I can hangit in my barn. That way Mr. LT2 can 'watch' his line he started grow. ;)

I've got another photo that I'd like the hang in my barn as well.However, I don't wanna be a 'hog'. Its the photo that I use as myavatar. ;)

Sandhills, specialty breed clubs are alwayslooking for original awards for reasonable prices. How muchwould you charge for painting a picture on something like a plate?

What other things could you paint that you think might make nice awards? Could you paint pottery pieces?

If you do a sample of a Holland Lop, would you mind postingit? I have some photos on my websitehttp://www.geocities.com/pamnock/

Thanks!

Pam

Back