Why are you so fat?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saudade

Reaction score
Admit it, there's something that you do that adds on the pounds (even if you're skinny, there's still that one thing!).

Mine at the moment is cheese and crackers.

Not the nicest title in the world, especially for those who may be sensitive about their weight/size for whatever reason. Yes, I'm including myself in that.

For me its polos. I consume about 1000-1200 calories a day in polos. Seriously.

I am over weight Ice Cream title does not bother me only I can control my weight if I coose to stay lazy and fat thats what I do.

If there is a medical reason for being over weight that is a different story. But some people choose not to extercise enough. Great thread.

Sorry I guess people didn't really get what I was asking...

The whole point of this is what's your fat food, the one thing you eat that you know is bad for you, is putting weight on to you. Even if you exercise it off.

Saudade wrote:
Sorry I guess people didn't really get what I was asking...

The whole point of this is what's your fat food, the one thing you eat that you know is bad for you, is putting weight on to you. Even if you exercise it off.
Ice Cream

Most of the time, I eat really healthy foods. But I eat too much of them.

Other times, it's potato chips.

Hmmm, well I'm a picky eater so I don't eat much but it's probably chips/fries, whatever you call them in other countries. I'm out with friends most days and they are the easiet thing to go and eat when your not at home, but when I'm with my friends I walk around alot so works them off :p

Well, I've recently shed off quite a few extra pounds, and fitting into much smaller clothing again... But in moderation, I can still eat the things I enjoy... Donuts and fast food are my weakness. I used to drink soda like crazy, but I cut it out completely.

-----

Annie :bunny19

LMAO, Fran. There's mine!

Mostly for me it's soda. I cut it out for a LONG time, then with the move it was easier to grab a case of soda than it was something else, when we ate out all the time it was easier to get, and now that we're moved we buy it because one of the people who lives with us practically lives on it. It's conveinent and bad. :(

Ice cream! I've been eating Skinny cows, but I think eating 2 or 3 a day kind of couter-acts the fact that they are low fat.:DLuckily I'm going to the gym and horse riding everyday, so that stops me piling on the pounds! (I'm also trying to train up for the Great North Run which I am running in September - 13 miles! Eek.:shock:)

Carbs. My body does not do carbs well... BTW I have type 1 diabetes so I am a walking chemistry experiment...

Pass the bread, please....

Denise

My problem is not what I eat but how much of it I eat. I have no self control. I will everything in front of me until I am sick.

carbs. . .

. . .french fries to be exact. i could eat them breakfast lunch and dinner, and still go at a pile before bed.

i like them fresh and crispy with cracked black pepper and salt. and dip them in lots of ranch

yum!

Latest posts

Back