Why are you so fat?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol your like me Paul, I'm called anorexic too even though I am always eating chips and sweets :p I'm picky so I don't like much healthy food except like potatoes and some other vegetables like broccoli and carrots, so alot of my food is high in fat.

slavetoabunny wrote:
Fortunately, I hate sweets - never touch them. Salty things are my downfall.

Me Too!!!

I actually crave salt. Constantly. I can't get enough salt.

Sweets, though, blech. The amount of sugar in one can of "regular" soda will actually make me physically it. Nauseous. Last week, I had a root beer float, and not only did I feels sick afterwards, within 30 minutes I was SO sleepy, I passed out.

I can manage about one scoop of ice cream, but that's it. I do like ice cream every once in a while, but I can stretch a pint of Haagen Dasz into 5 or 6 servings, a little taste is all I really want. I have two unopened pints in my freezer that have been hanging around for about 2 months.

After reading all of these entries, I am now craving pasta, and French bread, lightly toasted with lots of melted butter smeared on.

Also, I mentioned potato chips before, but really, I like potatoes cooked just about any way. French fries, baked potato, potato salad, mashed potatoes,..... I don't eat tater tots, though, I think they're disgusting. Weird, yes. *shrug*

irishbunny wrote:
Lol your like me Paul, I'm called anorexic too even though I am always eating chips and sweets :p I'm picky so I don't like much healthy food except like potatoes and some other vegetables like broccoli and carrots, so alot of my food is high in fat.
Maybe it's an Irish thing!:p

slavetoabunny wrote:
BethM wrote:
After reading all of these entries, I am now craving pasta, and French bread, lightly toasted with lots of melted butter smeared on.
LOL, tonight for dinner I am making linguine tossed with shrimp, garlic, fresh tomatoes and basil served with toasted garlic bread. YUM!!!!
I'm going to make penne with Rosemary Cream sauce. Super easy, and super delicious! Toasted garlic bread, as well. LOL.

I think the first clue as to why we are fat is the fact that we all ADORE good food!
Face it, our food thread has run for about 40 pages; I've loved every post

YUM YUM YUM!

I am pudgy because I am
A) lazy
B) a cookie monster
C) a food enthusiast!

Oh well... I'm promising myself I will start doing situps every morning starting on the 1st (tomorrow... yikes!)

NorthernAutumn wrote:
B) a cookie monster
the new surgeon general approved cookie monsters knows that cookies are a sometimes food.

PepnFluff wrote:
DeniseJP wrote:
Pass the bread, please....
Mmmm, bread, Tip Top super soft lightly toasted with lots of marg and a smidge of marmite *drools* I actually think I might go put some on haha. Oh and pasta, carbonara, mac n cheese and alfredo.....And pies I can't say no to a mince and cheese mmmmm.

ewww yuck on tiptop!
Go home brand!

:p

Well... i can eat plates and plates and wont get me fat and its kinda upsetting. Trying to gain weight i get called anorexic sometimes and I'm no where near that. I eat SO SO SO Unhealthily and i dont gain weight... maybe last time i gained weight was last year sometimes.. sigh.

I'm more of a salty person though.... don't have a big sweet tooth.

MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:
Well... i can eat plates and plates and wont get me fat. Trying to gain weight i get called anorexic sometimes and I'm no where near that. I eat SO SO SO Unhealthily and i dont gain weight... maybe last time i gained weight was last year sometimes.. sigh.
Same! I eat heaps and don't gain weight!

I love french crepes. There's a really awesome creperie here that makes the best crepes! I also like yum cha, mmm. And I eat heaps of pasta and pizza and hot muffins.

PepnFluff wrote:
Nutter butters, tootsie rolls, cheetos, what is all this stuff lol. Nutter butters? Are they like nuts and peanut butter?
They are all delicious foods that you can get in the US (probably elsewhere, too) that make you fat. lol

Nutter Butters are little peanut-shaped cookies. Tootsie Rolls are a chocolate-flavored chewy candy. Last, but not least, Cheetos are cheese curls/puffs.

:)

My mom's Filipino cooking... and ice cream...
It's okay for me to eat all I want though.. I'm preggo lol
>^.^<

oooh, you young girls just wait! Someday, the pounds might get ya!
Of course, I'm sure you guys spend lots of time running about outside anyway, burn off all those fatty foods ;)

(Jealous over here:grumpy::biggrin2:)

NorthernAutumn wrote:
I think the first clue as to why we are fat is the fact that we all ADORE good food!

YUM YUM YUM!

I am pudgy because I am
A) lazy
B) a cookie monster
C) a food enthusiast!

Oh well... I'm promising myself I will start doing situps every morning starting on the 1st (tomorrow... yikes!)

BS

I saw you on Facebook ; you are a babe

irishlops wrote:
terrellflyer wrote:
Ice cream and Burger King burgers with lots of fries.:yes:
i hope thats not all together!:vomit:
I put fries on my burgers. I also dip french fries in ice cream on occasion. It sounds gross, but so delicious! I don't mix all three, though! :p

angieluv wrote:
NorthernAutumn wrote:

YUM YUM YUM!

I am pudgy because I am
A) lazy
B) a cookie monster
C) a food enthusiast!

BS

I saw you on Facebook ; you are a babe
Pants have gone from an 8 in the fall to an 11 as of now. The cookies are taking their toll, Maureen.
That reminds me; time to do those dread situps!

(Just so y'all know, Maureen is a pretty foxy dame herself! gotta love that beautiful lipstick!)

Mexican food - grew up in Southern California and would always be getting tacos, taquitoes, home-made refried beans, chips and guacomole (real avocados, not the synthetic stuff they push at some places,) carnitas, homemade tamales. homemade flour tortillas ....it's the spices they use, the specific cheeses (queso fresco, etc) and yes, they fry it in lard...all makes it just simply irresistible

...and real, real sourdough bread..mmmm, the san francisco sour-dough I used to get at the Wharf in SanFran

I forgot Nachos!

Back