Why are you so fat?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DeniseJP wrote:
Pass the bread, please....
Mmmm, bread, Tip Top super soft lightly toasted with lots of marg and a smidge of marmite *drools* I actually think I might go put some onhaha. Oh and pasta, carbonara, mac n cheese and alfredo.....And pies I can't say noto a mince and cheese mmmmm.

DeniseJP wrote:
Carbs. My body does not do carbs well... BTW I have type 1 diabetes so I am a walking chemistry experiment...

Denise
:yeahthat: I'm a bread person too. YUM!! :)

I'm a carb junkie. I love bagels, popcorn, tortilla chips, etc. I love garlic-flavored pretzels with port-wine flavored cheese spread. *drools*

Oh yes, cheese. I cannot think of the last day I didn't have some cheese.

why am i so fat(tish)? - pregnancies and a hysterectomy thats why. it has nothing to do whatsoever with my love of galaxy chocolate and avocadoes...and the occasional nibble of cheese.

havent had a polo for years tho' i can remember annoying my mother as a child by sticking my tongue thru the hole:rollseyes

I was blessed with the fat burning jean so I just eat what I want and don't really gain weight!

I can eat 2 to 3 bars of chocolate a day and loads of other snacks but they don't affect my weight!

DeniseJP wrote:
Carbs. My body does not do carbs well... BTW I have type 1 diabetes so I am a walking chemistry experiment...

Denise
OH YEAH! Mee toooo! I am pre-metabolic (early diabetic) and I love me some of those carbs! Bread is my biggest weakness!

Sweets are bad too.... I have serious *sugar* cravings and you don't want to mess with me if I am in need of chocolate and cannot get it!!

paul2641 wrote:
I was blessed with the fat burning jean so I just eat what I want and don't really gain weight!

I can eat 2 to 3 bars of chocolate a day and loads of other snacks but they don't affect my weight!
:grumpy:

mardigraskisses wrote:
paul2641 wrote:

YET!

If you are younger - it might very well affect you later on. I was underweight until I was about 20... then I slowly picked a bit up....

Bo B Bunny wrote:
mardigraskisses wrote:
paul2641 wrote:

YET!

If you are younger - it might very well affect you later on. I was underweight until I was about 20... then I slowly picked a bit up....
Yep, once you pass 40 keeping the weight off is a lot harder!! Fortunately, I hate sweets - never touch them. Salty things are my downfall.

Meat! I am a big meat-eater :expressionless And I love red meat.... Also, our oven is a bit moody, and we couldn't get the grill bit on it to work for ages, so a lot of it was pan-fried. It works now though luckily! I was vegetarian from 13-17 and I put on a lot of weight once I started eating meat again...

Also, takeaway- chinese. I probably only have it once every 2 weeks or so but I never choose the healthiest options. Mind you, that's out from now on because of the MSG :(

And red wine- I love a glass of red wine every now and then, but the calories! Oh, the calories! That's out from now on too though!

I haven't been a big cheese eater recently but I do love mozzarella which is far from the healthiest cheese lol. That's out too! How ever will I survive?! :nerves1

Mine is definitely carbs. I love crackers, bread, potatoes, rice, PASTA... Macaroni and cheese in particular. It doesn't even really matter what kind of mac and cheese, I'll eat the stuff out of the box or homemade or, best of all, frozen Stouffer's mac and cheese. Mmmm.

Good lord, I just looked at that web site. What horrible "food"- but so interesting! I would probably try the 4 cheese mac and cheese with cheese nip crust and cheetos on top, but only a few bites :D

slavetoabunny wrote:
Bo B Bunny wrote:
mardigraskisses wrote:
paul2641 wrote:

YET!

Yep, once you pass 40 keeping the weight off is a lot harder!! Fortunately, I hate sweets - never touch them. Salty things are my downfall.
No the fat burning jean actually runs through my family my mother pasted it onto me and my sister, and my mother is quiet skinny, Plus I'm also quite active, So I never should be too fat, I have been called anorexic a few times witch really bugs me because I'm always stuffing my face!

Back