Why are you so fat?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whenever we visit a new town or move to a new place...first thing we try to find is the Mexican restaurant and see how they are, lol.
I lived up in Lake Tahoe for 10yrs., and I swear for years, they only had a Taco Bell....I was seriously having dreams about all the places I could just walk to in SoCalifornia and get some great Mexican food at very low cost...when a good Mexican restaurant finally opened up in town, I was there with my girlfriends every Friday night ordering dyamite nachos and magaritas .

Bebop wrote:
My mom's Filipino cooking...
I lived on Guam for a year, there's a big Filipino population there. I got hooked on lumpia and pancit. Would get it every Wednesday from the market. One of the few things I miss from there.

I put fries on my burgers. I also dip french fries in ice cream on occasion. It sounds gross, but so delicious! I don't mix all three, though! :p
YUM!!!

I love french fries with ice cream!
well soft serve cones only and thin cuts not like bulky chips.

fries on burgers are good too!

NorthernAutumn wrote:
oooh, you young girls just wait! Someday, the pounds might get ya!
Of course, I'm sure you guys spend lots of time running about outside anyway, burn off all those fatty foods ;)

(Jealous over here:grumpy::biggrin2:)
I doubt i'll ever gain weight lol.

kherrmann3 wrote:
irishlops wrote:
terrellflyer wrote:
Ice cream and Burger King burgers with lots of fries.:yes:
i hope thats not all together!:vomit:
I put fries on my burgers. I also dip french fries in ice cream on occasion. It sounds gross, but so delicious! I don't mix all three, though! :p
rice on its own with rasssberry jelly on it.. beleive me.. thats nice aswell

anneq wrote:
...and real, real sourdough bread..mmmm, the san francisco sour-dough I used to get at the Wharf in SanFran

Aww, this makes me sad! :cry1::cry1::cry1: We never liked sourdough bread at all until we were in San Fran, but the sandwiches... Oh my... Just for a few days I'd forgotten how much I loved that place and how much I miss it! I WILL live there someday, I WILL! :D

Back