What kind of trouble have you been up to today?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WB123

Reaction score
Well first I plucked some carpet, then I chewed a hole in moms pajamas... WHILE SHE WAS WEARING THEM:nasty: and then I tipped over the garbage can. But its only the morning, so there will be much more today. What about you?

my mum is tidying up the garden an she put some twigs in the wheeliebarrow. me- roxy -an hartleybun been pulling dem out an putting them back on the grass:biggrin2:

the acts of the innocent,,,rrr//.my owner is allowed to reside with me,i am a-(cottontail) easter bunny 4-14-06,,his computer cords are just like licorice,,he tried to hide these things from me,,,but he sleeps at night,so i have plenty of time to investigate,,,he puts up with me,,,even when i use my teeth to show who is boss and allow him to bleed awhile.,but i do give him kisses,,love.joseph r.cottontail-(jojobeez)

i made my mommy buy a new laptop charger considering i ate her last one :p and i know my grandpa doesn't like me so i like to jump on top of him when hes napping on the couch... its funny to hear him yell at my mommy. she always sticks up for me =]

Well my names Trouble so what HAVENT i got into! haha! but last night i decided it was a good idea to jump on my moms face to gwt her attention when she was reading a book. :ph34r2 She wasnt to happy about that. :tantrum:

hey, Spur here, I like to think my energy comes in "SPUR"ts ha ha...

I chewed off my friend's luggage handle because I love that kind of squishy treat! I already ate the buttons off the remote control, so I decided to try and find some more twizzlers.
I ended up planning a nice running path through the house which ends with LEAPING on the couch then LEAPING across to my house, but there's a hole in the ceiling so I kept falling in and scaring my mom! I thought it was fun so I did it over and over till I got put in my house.

I was so tired today because me and my friend played all night long so I was sleeping and my mom thought I was dead! But the second she brought out a twizzler I jumped to my feet ready to play again!

I can't wait until it's gets really late so I can start running around and stomping my feet :)

Well mummy didn't know better then to give me decaffeinated tea, to make my pee smell less. I don't think she was thinking about how little I am next to her! So I kept her up ALLLL night running around our bedroom. I even peed AND pooped on the carpet, and even in my food dish.
But the tea was sooooo good. She put that sweet stuff in there, I think she calls it honey... mmmm I hope she gives me some more. But right now I'm sooo sleepy *yawn*

Latest posts

Back