What kind of trouble have you been up to today?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WB123

Reaction score
Well first I plucked some carpet, then I chewed a hole in moms pajamas... WHILE SHE WAS WEARING THEM:nasty: and then I tipped over the garbage can. But its only the morning, so there will be much more today. What about you?

I mad my mom go crazy last night:devil and have tipped over my food dish....the day is still young hehe

my mum is tidying up the garden an she put some twigs in the wheeliebarrow. me- roxy -an hartleybun been pulling dem out an putting them back on the grass:biggrin2:

today i chewed a hole in grandmas foot massager cord! wha ha ha.

the acts of the innocent,,,rrr//.my owner is allowed to reside with me,i am a-(cottontail) easter bunny 4-14-06,,his computer cords are just like licorice,,he tried to hide these things from me,,,but he sleeps at night,so i have plenty of time to investigate,,,he puts up with me,,,even when i use my teeth to show who is boss and allow him to bleed awhile.,but i do give him kisses,,love.joseph r.cottontail-(jojobeez)

i made my mommy buy a new laptop charger considering i ate her last one :p and i know my grandpa doesn't like me so i like to jump on top of him when hes napping on the couch... its funny to hear him yell at my mommy. she always sticks up for me =]

Well my names Trouble so what HAVENT i got into! haha! but last night i decided it was a good idea to jump on my moms face to gwt her attention when she was reading a book. :ph34r2 She wasnt to happy about that. :tantrum:

hey, Spur here, I like to think my energy comes in "SPUR"ts ha ha...

I chewed off my friend's luggage handle because I love that kind of squishy treat! I already ate the buttons off the remote control, so I decided to try and find some more twizzlers.
I ended up planning a nice running path through the house which ends with LEAPING on the couch then LEAPING across to my house, but there's a hole in the ceiling so I kept falling in and scaring my mom! I thought it was fun so I did it over and over till I got put in my house.

I was so tired today because me and my friend played all night long so I was sleeping and my mom thought I was dead! But the second she brought out a twizzler I jumped to my feet ready to play again!

I can't wait until it's gets really late so I can start running around and stomping my feet :)

Well mummy didn't know better then to give me decaffeinated tea, to make my pee smell less. I don't think she was thinking about how little I am next to her! So I kept her up ALLLL night running around our bedroom. I even peed AND pooped on the carpet, and even in my food dish.
But the tea was sooooo good. She put that sweet stuff in there, I think she calls it honey... mmmm I hope she gives me some more. But right now I'm sooo sleepy *yawn*

Back