What I have been working on

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i need to scrap book...but i get so flustered wit everything so i just do pictures instead and write dates and awww lookie your sitting on the cat lmfao

I'd love to scrapbook again, but properly lol! I want to make a scrapbook of a big musical I did recently :) The only bad thing is, that pictures cost so much to print so we don't print too many.

I had a scrapbook when I was, about ten. I'll see if I can root it out now. It wasn't a good one though :D

SweetSassy wrote:
Denise....I see you go to Chuck-E-Cheese too. LOl. You were making fun of me that one day. Now it's my turn. HaHa.
Shoot...I'm Busted lol But in my defense I go kicking and screaming, until John hollers at me and says its for the kids...then i put my tail between my legs and go quietly

Fancy77 wrote:
SweetSassy wrote:
Denise....I see you go to Chuck-E-Cheese too. LOl. You were making fun of me that one day. Now it's my turn. HaHa.
Shoot...I'm Busted lol But in my defense I go kicking and screaming, until John hollers at me and says its for the kids...then i put my tail between my legs and go quietly
LMAO!! :)

Latest posts

Back