What I have been working on

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy77

Reaction score
Here r some pics of my Mess with pictures. I have dwindled some ofthe mess down

PC280109.jpg

PC280112.jpg

PC280111.jpg

PC280110.jpg

Here r some Hilarious pics

PC280123.jpg

Me in Highschool freshmen year LMAO at the "aquard" stage with my 1st Bunny Phoenix

PC280122.jpg

My Horse Tara

PC280117.jpg

Me and My big sis on the right and my pony princess on the left

PC280119.jpg

Wasnt i a cute kid

PC280120.jpg

one of many pics I drew in art class in high school

PC280121.jpg

wow! love the pictures! Especially the wedding ones you looked lovely in your dress. It's lovely to have books like that to look back on whenever you like a reflect on times gone past. I have one for me and my fiancee on things we have done together, it has concert tickets, brochures in etc.

Ya I like thos kinda things in my albums also I like remembering as well as laughing ar goofy stuff. I use Creative Memories..love it for scrapooking but spendy

well thank you... hubby was down here last night helping me crop pics...lol he helped for a hour then said he had too much lol ya I have a boat load left to do. I was behind on pics since 2006 lmao

IMG_0794.jpg

I told you I'd get you some pic's of my scrapbooking. I'm on 2005..... 5more years to go :grumpy:

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0784.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

I love the way your organized. You should come do my house next. Lol.

OMG April those r fantasic!!! I am jealous of your skills in scrabooking...u r very creative. I slap mine on the pages, throw a sticker or 2 on and move to the next page...u really put a lot into it!!!!

Thank you. I spend lots of money on embellishments. I love them.Lol. :)

You can have a MOD erase the pics if you want. Just wanted to show you. LOl.

Well this thread is tempting me to try scrapbooking again! You girls did a great job! I've tried it once 11 years ago with some pics from my wedding. Didn't think I had a creative imagination so I resorted to rubberstamping/card making.

I like stamping..I dont do it but like to see other ppls work. Those girls have inpsired me to b more creative also

Back