What I have been working on

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Denise (cause you started the scrapbooking thing)......I need to be cleaning my house but instead I'm scrapbooking. :)It's more FUN :pinkbouce: LOl. :D J/K

WOW u guys rock I have always wanted ppl to follow what I do...I feel like the popular chick OH yes I rock lmao

I cant wait to see pics of what u r doing

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

^^The house with the treein front of it is mine.
IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

Here's some more of my pages. Lol. I probably won't post too many more.

I think I'm gonna give my bunnies their own album when I get to them. I have tons of pic's of my bunnies. :)

very nice! am i seeing a small quilt on the wall above the cot in the first pic? im a quilter and do tend to see them everywhere:p good luck with the rest of the scrapbooking too:)

Denise...you still scrapbooking?

I have to get pic's made of Austin's birth today. But i've been scrapbooking this morning. Sometime TODAY I have to Clean the house. LOl. :p

Yes i am still plugging away I only have a few more pages left then I need to take a break till the stuff I ordered comes in. BUT I am finishing 2008. So the new stuff will be for 2009..YES I am getting caught up WHOO HOO

I went to get my pic's developed and their Photo center was down. :XSo I went to Hobby Lobby and they were closed!! :grumpy:

SO .....I got nothing accomplished!! :grumpy: I've been cleaning some instead. Gonna try to scrapbook a little later.

So I haven't updated this in a while but here r some of the finished pages I have done. I use white paper for the pages, stickers and colored paper to make shapes. I am finishing up on 2008 and waiting for more stuff to come in then I will start up again Hope u like

Bookpages1.jpg

Bookpages2.jpg

Bookpages3.jpg

Bookpages4.jpg

Bookpages5.jpg

Bookpages6.jpg

hartleybun wrote:
these are great! im ashamed to admit that my kids photos are in flip albums - nothing as lovely as these!:D
Thx Donna

I did a lot of flip books b4 my 9 year old son was born. I started with his baby book and now all my pics r in Creative Memories albums.

Latest posts

Back