What does / bucks do you watch on the board?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The BUNFATHER wrote:
Romeo - you sound like you would be a good match for MissBea. You both like many of the same things.

May I package her up and send her to you?

EXPRESS?

Please?

The BunFather

Sure.

So...when will she get here? My owner would like to know.

Hey TinkleBunny!

How 'bout a nice Tumnus lookalike?? I'm his long lost twin...my name is Drew. :)

Am I handsome enough for ya??

:bunnydance:

Starina wrote:
I think I would like tofind a nice LionHead gentleman. I love those beards! :heartsIknow Mr. Tumnus is taken, by Lucy, and lusted after my many other does.

Oh, my human is coming!!! I'll share more later.

~TinkleBunny~

You two bucks! No wonder Tiny enticed me into abox and then shut it on me. He had the tape out and was trying to tapeit closed when BooBerry bit his butt and I was able to break free.

Gee ... thanks Tiny and Romeo...

NOT!

Any buck who wants me can come HERE to me.....

Now - I gotta go find a way to get back at The BunFather....trying to ship me off.

Why would he do that?

I'm so SWEET....

Why...mom says with friends like me - Tiny doesn't need enemies!

Miss Bea

Romeo wrote:
So...when will she get here? My owner would like to know.

Romeo! Your cheating on me! HOw dare you! Ohwell i still totally love you. I hope you can still come to our datetonite, see you there:rose::mrsthumper::inlove::bunnyheart:heartbeat:

Hi this is Daisy Mae "Dutchess ofAjax" as you all probably know my TRUE LOVE is Haley's MrTumus. We have only had eyes for each other since we haveseen each other pictures. I have 2 of his picture hanging inmy cage. I have to get Mommie to print one of his easterpictures. I'm waiting for his Mommie and mine to makearrangements so we can meet soon.

Daisy Mae:bunnydance:

Miss Fiona Whiskers wrote:
I've had my eyes set on Max & Basil since beforeTimmy existed. I'm still trying to get the slave to acquirethem.
Basil here. Im willing to hop on the first plane to sunny CA if you can find a way to ditch your man Timmy!

Hi Mr Tumnus, Daisy Mae here Daddy just brushedme, I made Mommie take a picture of me for you. I hope ypilike it. I wish you were beside me.

Lots of Kisses

Daisy Mae "Dutchess of Ajax"

PS

When we get married you will have a title too you will be known as "Duke" Tumnus

Hello, my love. :inlove:

Ive been trying to get mom to let me get on here and say hello to you.I love that picture, you look goreous as always. Im going to ask mom toput that one in my condo.

How is the weather there? Its still cold here so I cant go outside to play yet.

Love,

Tumnus

Hi Mr Tumnus,

The weather isn't very nice here, it's very cloudy. I can seeall the clouds through the window, Mommie opened the blindstoday.

Mommie and Daddy don't take me outside too much because they say I'mtoo hard to catch. Maybe this year because I'm older now theycan take me on the deck, they have this thing that comes out of thewall I think they call it an awning, it protects my fur from thesun. I don't want to get sun burned because that would hurtme. But then you could come and KISS me and make me better.

Till next time we talk.

Lots of LOVE:heartbeat:

Daisy Mae "Dutchess of Ajax":bunnyheart

Haley wrote:
Miss Fiona Whiskers wrote:
I've had my eyes set on Max & Basil since beforeTimmy existed. I'm still trying to get the slave to acquirethem.
Basil here. Im willing to hop on the first plane to sunny CA if you can find a way to ditch your man Timmy!
You and Max can have Fiona if I can have Lucy to be my real littlesister. I'd be nice to you guys too. I've kickedFiona out of my cage to make room for Lucy in my cage and Fiona hasroom for you guys in her cage. The slave said that there arelots of people who would take that other bunny who lives withyou. So, whaddya say?

I heard the bigger slave say that she was going to get us our very own AC for our room so it won't get too hot.

Hi. I'm Candy. I love any male who loves me. I'm a blue dutch with a white tip on my ear. I'm cute and cuddly! Who watches me?

Bun-Bun:

I'm a real party animal!! I would love to get down and wild whith thewild cotton tail across the garden. Unfortuantlly, mum won't let me seeher.
But I'd love to party whith any doe that likes me. I like Samantha's bunny - more cushin for the pushin! lol
But deep down, one day I'd like like to settle down whith a true love and raise some kids.

Cocoa:

Unlike my rude brother, I'm a purfect gental man. I'm a pure bredagoodie mini-rex and I have very soft fur and pretty markings - unlikethat ol' sable point color whith the screwed up ears.

Bun-Bun:

Atleast I ain't no 10 pound over weight butter ball. You have to wearsocks when you go on the poarch becuase of your little whimpy feet. Myears are cute - and sable point is a popular colour in us Holland Lops.

I like to watch Miss Bea. Both at home and here on the board.....she's cute even if she does groom Tiny too hard sometimes.

Dusty

Latest posts

Back