What does / bucks do you watch on the board?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The BUNFATHER

Reaction score
Hey there bucks and does...who do YOU watch on the board? Wanna send some handsome buck or sweet doe a message?

Feel free to do so here....let the whole world know who YOU love (at least for today).

Okay this is Tiarra(guess where I got my name lol)

I do have my eye on a few does but I don't know who's single so I'm notgoing to mention any names, but if your single and ready to mingle letschat!

I'm one hott spicy bunn w/ tons of atitude to go w/ it!I get what I want when I want!My moto is: want, take, have.

I'm a gorgous black lop.I enjoy long binkies on the beach, eating parsely at sunset and having good times.

I my seem alittle umm "bossy"*thats a nice way to put it* but I get over that once I get to know you alittle better.

If you have the same interests as me lets get in touch!

p.s. also can single buns post that they are single so that we other single buns can find out who is availible?:bunnydance:

BunBun says:
Just a shout-out to the ladies out there - I'm not single but I have my eye on Tumnus. She is really pretty!

Lucky says:
BunBun you idiot! Sheesh, MR Tumnus is a guy!...By the way, a verygoodlooking guy *winks*. Anyway what are you doing talking about otherrabbits on here, hmm? I'm busy re-arranging our litter tray and thatsall the thanks I get!

Hey Phinn here.

I have my eye on a cute little lionhead girl, yepp Madilyn Mae.

Do you guys think its about time I made a move? Mom said I'd look great with a lionhead.:D

Love,
Phinn

Hey this is Tiarra,
Icecream if you could post alittle bit more about yourself then *I* andother buns could have a better idea if we're interested or not.Like doyou mind posting some of your interests?hobbies?fave foods?that wouldreally help!,
Tiarra:bunnydance:

Hey this is Niquita,
I'm a very calm,loving and respectfull flemish giant.
I'm all black.I love craisins and snuggles w/ my "special someone".*giggles*
I'm interested in getting to know some single bucks on here,
Niquita

This is Mallory here! I am awating my new screen name so that I can post when mom leaves the room, which is almost never!

I'll admit it...

I AM IN LOVE WITH MISS BEA!!!!!:inlove:

My bunny mothersaid she would put me in her purse and run all the way to Texas andtake Miss Bea. I am not sure about it though, riding around in a camodoggie bag purse really isn't my style, but I will do ANYTHING to getmy little bunny paws on Miss Bea. She is stunning!

I had probably better bring my bag of cranberries and wicket basket totrap Tiny in. He is so much bigger than me! I wonder where I can findthe world's largest wicker basket?

- Mallory (Miss Bea's little bundle of bunny love):hearts

I like meeting new rabbits, or just hanging out with rabbits I already know. I like going to shows sometimes.

I LOVE my owner, and I love gettingattention.I was showed at my owner's 4-H fair last year. Shealso did showmanship with me.

My favorite food is sunflower seeds.

Hey this is Tiarra,
Oh Icecream, I think I have descided who I have my eyes on.
you say that you love getting attention?Well trust me I have *tons* ofattention to give you.I also enjoy sunflowerseeds, but parsely is myabsolute fave.Sunflower seeds is second,its almost a tie but not quitebetween the2.So do you want to chat some more?
:inlove:Tiarra:inlove:

Hi. My name is Icing. I have to write this quickbefore my owner catches me on here. I am a doe, and I will take anybuck. I do not like my owner andI can't stand the buck shebought me for. Are there any bucks that are interested? My favoritefoods are grass and clover. I like attacking my owner and trying to ripher hand off. Okay, I don't actually like being mean to her, but it isjust something I have to do. But I do enjoy watching her having to jumpback to avoid my teeth.

Hey this is Brandy's 13 bunnlettes*we are 3 weeks old*,

Ewwwww this is sooo gross!the thought of a "hook up"post maeks me feelsick!Wow Tiarra likes Icecream?!?heeheee geesh adult rabbits aredisgusting!dont you know that bucks have *Kooties*?!?argggMomma!Help!..uhh ohhh Brandy/moms coming!Everyone run!!!!!!!haha yes Iknow we are little devils,
13 bunnlettes

This is Brandy,
I'm so sorry that my little ones got on the fourum!they are now sent tothere cage and are grounded for 2 whole days!I really need to learn howto take control of them...once again sorry,
Brandy:?

Wow...it is really great seeing how many bunnies are talking! Its about time someone let us have our say.

I just wanted to remind all of us (there have been NO PROBLEMS so far)that since there are humans around that might read these threads....wemight need to monitor our language.

Like...its ok to say you're hot for another rabbit - but let's not embarass the humans by saying what we'd like to do....ok?

I know y'all won't do that - but sometimes little people come on thisboard (Miss Bea claims that mom calls them trolls) and they like tostart problems.

So us bunnies are gonna monitor ourselves so we don't have to ask the mods to help with the trolls...

I just knew if the trolls were gonna mess with us - this would be the thread they'd pick.

The BunFather

This is Tiarra!
Brandy!You better take control of those bunnlettes!They are making funof my crush on Icecream!Arggggg:mad:....If they get on here 1 moretime......soryy Icecream, please forgive the little ones, no matterwhat they say I really like you and am hoping to get 2 know youbetter!:D,
Tiarra

You can have her - but only if I can have Madilyn-Mae. She might be a bit sweeter than Miss Bea is.

The BunFather

undergunfire wrote:

I AM IN LOVE WITH MISS BEA!!!!!:inlove:
- Mallory (Miss Bea's little bundle of bunny love):hearts

Tiny......let mommy try this little thing called"bonding"....then if I dislike Madilyn, maybe we can make a fair tradeand I won't have to trap you under a gigantic wicker basket:devil.

hehehehehehe.

- Mallory (MissBea's little bundle of bunnylove):hearts

I think I would like to find a nice LionHeadgentleman. I love those beards! :heartsI know Mr. Tumnus istaken, by Lucy, and lusted after my many other does.

Oh, my human is coming!!! I'll share more later.

~TinkleBunny~

Hey guys this is Grumpy the french lop here,human mum says she will make me my own name soon. It had better be myproper name of Daisy Tia Snuffles, i'm sick of this Grumpy thing, justbecause i bite and scratch when i get picked up, what's the big deal?Anyway i am a single mum of 6 with another load on the way, but on thegood side, i'm not fussy who i get bun loving from, although Tiny wouldbe nice because all i have to play with are just toy boys to me, i needa really nice strong buck, so Tiny if you want to share the run of mygarden, i'll be here!

Although like i say i'm not fussy i'm open to offers ;)

I just wanted all you does to know Lord Thumper is off limits because he is MINE! He even wrote me a poem:

Lord_Thumper wrote:
Here is my love poem from Thumper to Snuggles. Please respect myfeelings for her and not make fun of me (or I'll have you killed!).Thank you.

Snuggles,

Your eyes remind me of a warm summer's day,
I think of you every time I eat my hay.
Your gaze is like a flowerwhispering in the sun,
I would love to chase you around my run.
Your cage reminds me of Fort Knox,
I am dying to show you my litterbox.
Maybe we can be together sometime soon,
And then I can mount you from morning 'til noon.

Love Always,

Lord Alowiscious Thumper III
Here's a picture of us:

snug_thump-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back