What does / bucks do you watch on the board?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey its Niquita,
I'm still waiting for someone special to keep me company, any singlebucks?I'm getting kinda lonelly, Brandy is bust w/ her bunnlettes andTiarra is to busy day dreaming about Icecream...anyone wanna keep mecompany?
Just a reminder i'm a friendly flemmy waitinf for a friend,
Niquita:)

I know who Ronnie likes! He likes the sisters Pebble and Ebony. Heheh. He talks about them *all* the time:rollseyes

Hey this is Tiarra,

OhIcecream, how come your not replying?I have been makeing pictures ofyou w/ my pellets and rehearsing what to say to you.I really want totalk to you and get to know you better.Please reply.yours truely,
Tiarra:inlove::hearts:bouquet::hearts

Ice Cream your a handsome hunk! Can i come overto ur house sometime! I love you with all my heart. And have beenthinking of you 24-7!!! Swttie! I love you and hope to c usoon@!!:highfive::headflick::hug::woohoo:missyou:heartbeat::kiss1::hearts

Hey this is Niquita,

*I*'m the one who loves Icecream!I said so first!I have been thinkingabout him 24-7!I miss him more then you do!Oh Icecream hunny what areyou going to do?Two of us love you....Please reply soon!

-Tiarra

candy07 wrote:
Ice Cream your ahandsome hunk! Can i come over to ur house sometime! I love you withall my heart. And have been thinking of you 24-7!!! Swttie! I love youand hope to c usoon@!!:highfive::headflick::hug::woohoo:missyou:heartbeat::kiss1::hearts

Ok mommys gone! You guys are all so funny! Ilove everyone except other does and I love to go out for a good bunnyhop. I like to:bunnydance:so be ready! I dont got hearts onme for nuthing babe!

Hello Ladies!

Im sorry to say Im already taken. You see, my heart belongs to MissDaisy Mae. You may think I am two-timing her with my pal Lucy, but youwould be mistaken. Lucy is just my friend. Shes like an annoying littlesister that I put up with. Daisy Mae is my true love.

:inlove:

Heres me admiring her picture in my condo:

Bunnies187-1.jpg

Love, Tumnus

Hi all you handsome bucks. I'm notreally looking for a long term committment as I spend all my timetaking care fo my little brother Charlie,but I will allowsome handsome fellas to bring me some oat hay, a bit of craisins andgroom my ears if they like. Please let me know if this soundsappealing and we can chat.

PM (that's Princess Misty)

Non-tempermental does wanted:

Sometimes-single buck seeking companionship. Laid backpersonality...easygoing...has great back yard for binkyingin. Prefer does of any size, shape, color or breed forFRIENDSHIP only. Loves to snuggle and be groomed and mayeven do some grooming too. Please - no does who like to pull fur whenangry!

Must be willing to live in a group situation and put up with Miss Bea, etc.

Am willing to share craisins and fruit loops but must think about the bananas and grapes....

Interested does can PM me for directions via. mapquest and more information about mom and family.

Oh...must find own transportation to SW Texas. Sorry....I don't knowyet how to drive the car...even though mom and dad call it the"BunMobile" since they transport lionheads to shows in it.

The BunFather

Why Dahling...how sweet of you to say that.

Of course...I do hear that all the time ~ but it sure is nice to hear it from someone who counts...a rabbit that is.

I must admit - I went through a molt recently and mom was prettyworried...but then she started giving me wheat germ along with extracarrots and stuff...and let me tell you....my fur has just perked rightback up.

I must admit - I have been reading your blog on a regular basis....Ijust love the harlequin look in a buck...makes him look soextinquished...um..distinquished? Unfortunately...I think that while Ihad a year of kindergarten...I sometimes miss some words. I don't meanyou're put out...I mean you're hot.

Anyway, thank you for the compliment. I'll make sure that Tiny hears about it.

You see - I used to share him with GingerSpice...just the two of us. Icould live with that. But then...he started hanging out with YOUNGERdoes (my own daughter in fact)...

...so now I'm thinking about finding me a new sweetie...

I'm just not sure if I'm ready to leave Texas yet...

Miss Bea

undergunfire wrote:
I AM IN LOVE WITH MISS BEA!!!!!:inlove:

- Mallory (Miss Bea's little bundle of bunny love):hearts

Oh Tinklebunny - let me tell you - lionheadbucks ROCK! Some seem to develop more of a "goat-ee" than a "beard" asthey age...but the ones that hold their mane really do look nice...

Mom has LOTS of nice bucks here...I keep trying to tell her which one I like the best but she won't listen.

I'll check out the bucks and see if anyone is interested in finding an online doe...

Miss Bea

Starina wrote:
I think I would like tofind a nice LionHead gentleman. I love those beards! :heartsIknow Mr. Tumnus is taken, by Lucy, and lusted after my many other does.

Oh, my human is coming!!! I'll share more later.

~TinkleBunny~

I am Romeo. I am a handsomeNZ buck (mydad is Ice Cream) looking for a beautifuldoe. Some of myfavorite things to do are binkying, annoying my human, running awayfrom myhuman when she tries to catch me, making my humanlaugh, and telling my friends and family stories. about all of theweird animals I've met. If any does are interested, please let me know.

(This picture is kind of old. I will try to get my owner to post anewer one if anyoneis interested in seeinghow Ilook now.)

Romeo - you sound like you would be a good match for Miss Bea. You both like many of the same things.

May I package her up and send her to you?

EXPRESS?

Please?

The BunFather

Latest posts

Back