We will be California bound within a couple of days, so.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Jones

Reaction score
Ernestine is visiting with her cousins at TuckerTown. Her mobile cage was parked onCali Avenue whenwe left.

Carolyn has reported Ernestine binkying at high rate of speeds anddoing her wiggle waggle dance. She has also been peeingoutside the litter box and cage in an effort to assert herself we bothbelieve.

I am happy she is apparently happy, but Geez, you woulda thought just alittle bit of sadness after Mom and Dad left,eh? Noso! Next thing we'll hear that Tucker has been hangingaround...Mayor Tucker, that is.

LOL

Buck

Aww Buck, she misses her Daddy and Mom,she doesn't want you to worry. I can't get over how complete herrecovery has been. Miraculous. She is so sweet. I know Carolyn isgetting a kick out of her. Carolyn had put her in her cage last nightand the dear Ernestine, finaggled an extra few minutes.

That Girl of yours is something else.

Tina

Silly Man!

I'm sure Ernestine misses you, but she has flopped tonight and in 12minutes, it's Cali's turn to go to bed, and it becomes Ernestine'sTime! I know she misses you, but she's doing okay. :) She's drinkingher water like a bandit. I think this place is dry. Even I have todrink a lot of water during the night.

It is true, Folks. Tucker (were you surprised it would be him?) andErnestine are having a peeing contest. Tucker marks The Spot when he'sout....Ernestine beats feet to that spot the second she's out of hercage and she marks it back.

Ernestine's cage is next to Fauna's and all is peaceful and content.Ernestine's a perfect Lady. She doesn't spend much time on Tucker Lanewhen she's free like my others do. She goes Right to Town and thislittle munchkin just crracks me up the way she operates.

The only regret I have right now is I feel like there's not enough ofme to go around for them. Pet one --- and they all stand up, Begging.How's a Girl not to feel guilty?!

That's my Trouble in Tucker Town tonight.

-Carolyn

Carolyn, talk about guilt:shock:. Makesyou wish you had a couple extra arms or you could clone yourself. ihave an idea. You could always pack an over night back and send my Caligirl to visit Auntie Tina.;)

Tina

Silly rabbits, I'm always amazed how quickly they settle in.

I totally missed the thread about Ernestine being ill....whathappened? How did I miss it? I'm glad she isfeeling better though.

Oh, those flemish can come visit me whenever they need...ok anyone's rabbits can come visit me whenever they want.

Jen

Ernestine had a really bad reaction to Ivermectine. She was a realy sick little girl. She sure bounced back.

I'm the same way. Forget babysitting I'm going to start bunnysitting.

Tina

No Bunnysitters Needed In Tucker Town.

Thank you very much.

-Carolyn

:shock: Wow, Buck! :shock:

You're not kiddin that Ernestine's a slave to Loftys! :shock:

She did beat feet to her cage when it was bedtime.

-Carolyn

dajeti2 wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
No Bunnysitters Needed In Tucker Town.

Thank you very much.

-Carolyn
:X?Quit being so stingy. Share the love and the bunns, especially Cali Wali;)

Tina

Cali's a baby. She doesn't like sleeping anywhere other than Home.

Toooooo bad...You Lose! :)

NEXT...

-Carolyn

Hi Buck!!

You and the Missus have a safe and happy trip.

Rosie wanted me to thank her Uncle Buck& Aunt Missus for finding her a forever home and afamily that loves her so much..... ...and Rosie's LittleGirl says "Thanks" too!!

Try to check in with us if you can.

Enjoy!!!!!

:~) Jim

Hi Buck. Have a great trip!!

I am so happy that Ernestine is back to doing her wiggle waggle dance.It was touch and go back there, but she did it!! What a littletrooper!I bet she is having a ballwith AuntieCarolyn and the gangat Tucker Town.

I'm sure there will be plenty of binkies when Mummy and Daddy come to take her home again.

Vickie

PS - It was great to talk to you on Easter Sunday. I reallywasn't expecting it. I am always over the moon to have a call fromTucker Town but this time it was extra special:).

"Hello Mudda,
Hello Fadda,
Here I am at Camp Tuckadda..."

Missing you, Fadda.
Love,
Ernestine

**double groan**

really, why must we be subjected to these songs of yours?!

On a more pleasant note, because we needone... Buck and The Missus, I also enjoyed our Easter Weekendconversation, as did Sebastian's Little Girl! Have a wonderful trip!:) Take good care of each other, watch for "freaky dudes" asSLG would say, and come back with some good stories totell!

XOXO,

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back