We will be California bound within a couple of days, so.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saffy,

I'm sure you'll be hearing tidbits about ErnestineBernestine. She's a little doll. Very fun rabbit tobe around.

Hey JimD and Razzamatazz,

-Carolyn

Saffy wrote:
Carolyn, I think you should do a diary!! (With pics) Of all Ernestine'sexploits ! :D
.....don't make it a musical, though.

:p

JimD wrote:
Hi Buck!!

You and the Missus have a safe and happy trip.

Rosie wanted me to thank her Uncle Buck& Aunt Missus for finding her a forever home and afamily that loves her so much..... ...and Rosie's LittleGirl says "Thanks" too!!

Try to check in with us if you can.

Enjoy!!!!!

:~) Jim
You don't know how pleased and happy we are with this turn of events inRosie's life and Rosie's Little Girl's, as well. From rags to riches ina bunny tale life!

Will be sure to check in with you all while we're in Los Angeles.

Buck

Carolyn wrote:
"Hello Mudda,
Hello Fadda,
Here I am at Camp Tuckadda..."

Missing you, Fadda.
Love,
Ernestine
Goodness gracious, I am old enough to remember the originalsong! How can you be? And now, my rabbit serenadesme, no less. LOL

Thank you Auntie Carolyn,

Buck

It's About Time someone appreciates good music. (HINT: Raspberry and JimD!)

-Carolyn

Pet_Bunny wrote:
DaisyNBuster wrote: :)
The hills are alive........with the sound of music.? :p

Errnnestine, Errrnestine,
Every morning you greet me.
Blue and white,
Clean and bright.
You look happy to meet me.

Blossom of bun may you bloom and grow,
Bloom and grow - Forever.

Errrnestine, Errnestine,

Bless your Buck Jones, Forever.

:)

Errnnestine, Errrnestine,
Every morning you greet me.
Blue and white,
Clean and bright.
You look happy to meet me.

Blossom of bun may you bloom and grow,
Bloom and grow - Forever.

Errrnestine, Errnestine,

Bless your Buck Jones, Forever.

Carolyn, How cute. Do another one;)

Tina

Every hop I take, every bink I make
Every single day, every time I pray
I'll be missing you
Thinkin of the day, when you drove away
What a trip to take, what a bond to break
I'll be missing you

I got bored :)

How Cool. Awesome song. Though I must admit I have it stuck in my head now lol.

Buck when is you are leaving? You'll still check in right?I hope so.

Tina

You all belong in a Western Group!Not country, but western, with the big cowboy hats, pipedshirts with snaps, no button, tailored trousers of buck skin dresses,cowboy hats with slip ties and large neckerchiefs singinggenuine western songs!

I can just see ya, with the sunlight in the background, cacti, burros,strumming a bass and quite, perhaps a harmonica...like and old "BuckJones Movie Western!" Yeah, that's it! A Buck Jonessarsaparilla drinking, horse kissing, beating up bad guys while singingon the old range western. Maybe, there's market for aresurgence of the genre, especially if we can segue rabbits on to theold range,eh?

*chuckle*

Buck

dajeti2 wrote:
...Buck when is you are leaving? You'll still checkin right?I hope so.

Tina
Will be leaving hear in about five hours and walking down HollywoodBvld on the "Walk of the Stars" about 2:00 P.M. EST. Daughteronly lives about three blocks from Mann's Chinese Theater where all thefoot and handprints of the stars are imbedded in theconcrete.

I do love California and would move there in a heart beat, but for someinsurmountable difficulties at this point in our lives.Should of done it years ago, but ya play the hand you're dealt as bestyou can.

I'll check in with you guys from my daughter's computer. Not like I'll be gone totally.

Watch that 'Pollo Baby for me.

Buck

Buck Jones wrote:
I do love California and would move there in a heart beat...
Buck
I believe this surprises me more than anything you've ever said! :shock:

I've only been to California twice, but Ifound very little to like either time. I've never seen traffic likethis in my life (other than on the news) I couldn't see the ocean forthe smog, people actually ran out to our car atstoplights andwashed ourwindows and then wanted money for it, men pee'd inthe streets in plain daylight! I've never felt so uneasy anduncomfortable in a place in my life. It was entirely too fast paced,too much hard-scape, too expensive....

You always seem like such a "laid backand breathe easy" kind of guy....I would have thought California wouldmake you run for the hills! ;)

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I've only been to Californiatwice, but I found very little to like either time. I've never seentraffic like this in my life (other than on the news) I couldn't seethe ocean for the smog, people actually ran out to our car atstoplights and washed our windows and then wanted money for it, menpee'd in the streets in plain daylight! I've never felt so uneasy anduncomfortable in a place in my life. It was entirely too fast paced,too much hard-scape, too expensive....

Raspberry

:shock: Where in Cali were you?? Believe me, the entire state isn't like that ;)

Central California is drop-dead gorgeous, laidback, friendly, warm...*sigh* I, too, would move to Cali in a heartbeat.

Latest posts

Back